Part 2 of neighbors!! -tom kaulitz

If you didn't read the first part on my other account- I recommend doing that! But if you did and forget where I left off it's this;

(Ignore the ad idk wtf)

———————————🌟——————————

The next day.
July 12, 2009.

🌟

I wake up, looking around. I see Tom literally passed out on the floor, still wearing his clothes from last night. I look at me, also still wearing my clothes from last night, except they're sweaty. I groan and stand up, walking to my bathroom. I yawn and look at myself, then brushing my hair and turning the shower on. I look at Tom who's passed out on the floor and snicker. I grab my shaving cream, walking over to him and bending down. I giggle quietly, as he snores loud as fuck. I smile and put it under his nose and on his forehead, making him look funny, I giggle and walk to my dresser, picking my clothes out and walking to the bathroom. I close the door.

🌟After the shower.🌟

After my shower I walk out, a towel wrapped under my armpits. I sigh and look at Tom, and he slowly wakes up. He groans and rubs under his nose, getting shaving cream on his hand. I giggle and he looks at me and then his hand. He groans. "Bitch-" I giggle and he stands up. He runs to me, and I run around the bed, and he tries to catch me. I giggle and accidentally drop my towel, and he gulps and looks down, seeing my body.

"Fuck- shit!" He covers his eyes. "AUGH!" He whines and turns around. I gulp. "Fuck I'm sorry!" I start to feel guilty and put my towel back on. "N-no it's okay it wasn't your fault- I-it was just an accident." He gulps and turns back around, looking down at me. "Thank you." I smile and he smiles back, down at me. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom while you change." I nod and he walks to my bathroom, locking the door behind him. I sigh and start to change into my panties and then my bra, then my shorts and a t shirt. I sigh and he comes out, seeing now that I'm dressed.

"Glad I didn't see anything." He giggles and I roll my eyes, standing up. "Let's go downstairs." I open my door, walking towards the staircase.

(Like this

(Like this.)

We both walk downstairs, seeing my mom setting food on the kitchen table. "Hey guys, how'd you sleep?" I smile. "Good, I can tell that he did too. He was snoring the whole time." I giggle and he smacks my back playfully. "Shut up" he laughs and we both sit down at the table, and I yawn. I start eating my food, Tom also eating his too.

🌟later that night🌟
6:10 PM

I walk into my bedroom, changing into my pajamas. I groan,moving so my backside is facing the window in front of my desk. I yawn, hearing a loud whistle- like a catcall close to me, across from my window. I turn around, wearing my bra and shorts. I gulp, seeing Tom across my window, in his bedroom.