𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟎𝐬! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Oh hey guys😛

☆ Warningz - Not really a warning, but reader is gender neutral, though they dress feminine-like within the hotter and colder days, just more covered up on Winter and Fall

☆ Warningz - Not really a warning, but reader is gender neutral, though they dress feminine-like within the hotter and colder days, just more covered up on Winter and Fall. Just kind of giving the reader a specific style.

☆ Genre - Fluff ofc, romantic too (^_-)≡☆

@( o・ꎴ・)@ "Woah! Your shorts are.. Super short!"

"... Yeah, it's 85 degrees outside.."

"It's just.. I've never seen you more showy clothes.."

"You just dress so differently on the colder days.."

"Like um... Like grunge I think that's what you call it..."

"Do you wanna come?"

"Huh! Oh yeah!"

Denji rushes over to you, excited to follow along with such a cool person.

"Did you shower?"

"..."

"Go shower Denji."

He groans, keeping his unsatisfied sounds in his mouth. Then he slowly walks over to the shower, his slouched back showing he wasn't happy.

----------------------

After 5 minutes of waiting, he came out.

Of the shower I mean.

You see his body covered with a towel, meaning he just got out.

You disgustingly squint your eyes and yelled at him to actually wash instead of soaking in water.

"I DID WASH!!"

"WITH SOAP?"

"..."

"GO SHOWER."

" >:(" Though he frowned, he did listen.

Damn.

He really wanted to go shopping with you.

After 15 minutes, you assumed he used soap this time. But you don't want to risk it, so you give him a smell inspection.

No, not in a weird way, just to make sure that he actually washed.

"Hm. You smell clean, did you put on deodorant?"

"Yeah! I remembered this time!"

You start to feel his hands, wondering if he put on lotion.

"Oh wow, you remembered lotion too?"

"... Uh yeah! I did.." His delayed reaction makes you doubt, but his soft hands say otherwise.

You look up at his face, detecting for any lies, but you could only detect distraction from your intertwined hands.

A deadpan appears on your face, before you give him a hug.

"Good job, just work on that washing with soap part yeah?" You whisper in his ear,

".... Uhhh, yeahh..." He grows more astonished as he realizes your hugs are.. Well, for real!

You pull back while putting your hands on your hips, looking at a sleeping Aki and Power.

"I think Aki can handle her, maybe."

".. Ya think Aki will be mad at us?"

"Mm probably at you, but not me. I'm not sure why though, guess I'm just the favorite."

"I'm glad I'm not."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

While walking over to the store, because driving would be too much in Tokyo, nobody disturbed you, as in talking to you.

You could hear the 'quiet' whispers of how 'indecent' you dressed as a teen.

Mind you even if the shorts are above your knees, your behind isn't being shown, at all. The only other thing was a short sleeve, along with pretty accessories of course.

Denji frowns at the speech the old men and women speak, leaning to your ear to whisper—

"These oldies are saying a lot.."

"Leave them, it's just old people being old. Always so judgemental to younger audiences."

He looks at your face, surprised how well you took that.

"Woah, are you rich?" (He said this because of how you grouped your words together in that, 'rich-like' sentence).

"... Denji— we live in the same home??"

"Oh yeah!" He laughs.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You two arrive at the grocery store, getting what Aki said to.

"Can you get me some carrots, broccoli, and rice?"

Denji salutes in some way, stomping down his foot and rushes over to the sections regarding veggies and grain.

He's cringey but it's okay because it's Denji.

You collect up on some waffles, milk, and a few stickers for Power.

It's been 2 minutes, which doesn't seem long but it is, as you two are in quite a small store.

You look in the aisles, but not seeing Denji.

Finally, you find him sitting down on the floor.

"Get off the floor."

"There's no more rice :("

"Did you find the carrots and broccoli?

He sniffs, "Yeah..."

"Then get up. We can find another store. Or ask if there's some in the back." (I don't know if you can do that or if it's okay in Japan, please don't be mad).

"Okay D:"

You did end up getting your rice, with Denji clinging to your side every time you walked, unless you 'assigned' him something.

Whenever you were looking at what's on the shelves, he was hugging you, holding your hand, just loving the affection you gave.

"Thank you for your purchase!" The elder man at the counter said.

"Of course, have a great time!" You responded.

You two walked out, with Denji being bedazzled at your kindness.

"Why aren't you like that with me..?"

"Because you aren't an elderly man."

"You were just shaming elderly men like an hour ago!"

"Shhhh, people are gonna shame me if you said that any louder."

"..."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Arriving home, you found Aki scrubbing peanut butter off of the kitchen counter.

While Power was staring at the TV.

Hm.. I think Aki 'spilt' that.

A/N|| Uhm, no me posting this doesn't announce that I'm back for sure. I just got a sudden urge to write, and an idea. Sorry (⌒_⌒;)