Johnny x Dukey

Dukey

I smirked as I walked up behind Johnny in dog form and smiled as I lifted his tail and smirked stuffed my nose into his ass inhaling deeply enjoying his musk and slowly began licking his tailhole making him shiver and subconsciously press against my tongue causing it to slip into his butt. I smiled as I started licking deep lubing him now that I knew he was receptive and smiled as I got him hard as a rock and we'll lubricated. I smiled as I crammed my penis into Johnny and started thrusting fucking him senseless him yelp and beg. I smiled as I finished filling his ass with lots of semen and said thank you for your assistance Johnny. I smiled as he blushed licking my cheek and whimpered looking down at his own erection still hanging unsatisfied. I smiled and nodded taking his sheath in my paw and began rubbing it faster and faster while thrusting into Johnny's ass. I smiled as  Johnny blushed and let out the loudest howl every spilling seed all over the ground panting as I  finished filling him and pulled out. I smiled as I cleaned both penises and said there. I smiled as Johnny looked  deep into my eyes and silently communicated his satisfaction and content with his breeding. I smiled and whispered Johnny I have more where this came from you. Wanna tag a few girls? I smiled as Johnny shifted and nodded. I smiled as I spotted sissy's  bitch in her yard and said perfect. I smiled as I held Missy and smiled as Johnny burried his snout in Missy's heat and began licking. I smiled as Missy  whimpered and started to pose immediately turned on by just the first lick. I smiled as Johnny mounted thrusting into her vagina causing her to howl as Johnny  snarled and ravaged her cervix. I smiled as Missy whimpered and begged as Johnny pile drives her before impregnating her. I smiled as Missy allowed herself to be bred waiting for  Johnny to finish. I smiled as we finished then walked away finding a second  bitch in heat and bred her too.