Weekend 1 - McKenna

(Told in third person point of view)

It's Claire, Tayler, Emma, McKenna, and Moana. At a sleepover we normally get very bored and just go to sleep at night, except this time Emma told me about a "fancy" table they just got and told me we should test it out with McKenna. After I agreed she described the plan and came up with that we'll tell her that if you lay down and it'll make you float. (McKenna is very gullible and can believe anything) We get McKenna to lay on the table then Emma and Claire grab her arms, at first she resists having her arms pulled up, and trying to keep her arms down but eventually she gives in and lets them raise her arms, raising her crop top higher just underneath her bra then they set the wrists in the open cuffs  making her stretch out and making her ribs stick out. I close the cuffs on her wrists rendering her immobile at the arms and her arms are locked out. She attempts to pull down to her arms to test out the restrains but she cannot move her arms down an inch. Tayler and Moana take her feet and restrain them by her ankles, rendering Makenna immobile and unable to move at all, making her very nervous. I'm at her left armpit and across from me is Emma on the right and Tayler and Moana is at her stomach.

"Guys.... what's going on..?" Makenna nervously asks. We all started tickling her at the same time which instantly makes her burst out in laughter.

"NO! DON'T! STOP!" She screamed.

Moana starts on her exposed  sides and curves making her sway and squirm and move around trying to stop them but their soft gentle and dancing fingers make her to continue laughing.

She then starts to squeeze her sides which sends her into a frenzy and makes her squirm and move around even more, making Makenna laugh even higher. Tayler starts jabbing her fingers into Makenna's ribs and wiggling her fingers in between them, making Makenna even louder and yelling at them to go away and even begging them to go to a different spot. Emma and Claire start above her crop top with light but quick fingers and then move to tickling with nails which made her shriek and squirm more as the devilish nails dig into the fabric gliding across the crevices and grooves of her armpits, making her laughing so hard and squirm. Me and Emma look at each-other and Emma signal to her shirt, which is right underneath her bra line. Looking confused at Emma, Emma scoffs and takes her hands and makes the tickling motion in-front of Makenna's face with her shaking her head no, and slowly slips her hands under her shirt and Makenna's eyes go wide, and her shouting "NO!" while laughing from Tayler and Moana who are giggling from Makenna squirming. Emma rests her torturous fingers on Makenna's hollow and sweaty armpits while not moving them and just lays them there. Makenna gets anxious and more anxious from the suspense, but still laughing from Tayler and Moana. Emma tells Moana and Tayler to stop for a bit. They stop and see what's going on, which then they see Emma's hands under Makenna's shirt while she is panting and breathing hard from laughing so hard. Emma begins to move one finger up and down on each side of Makenna's armpits and Makenna flinches, jumping from side to side and arching her back as far as it can go, and Makenna starts yelling "NO NO NO STOP STOP NO MORE!" Emma looks up with a grin and says "More? Okay you got it" and Makenna goes up a new octave of laughter as Emma takes all 10 fingers and destroys both defenseless armpits with quick little fingers, with Makenna desperately trying to pull her arms down to get away from Emma's super ticklish hands."You guys can tickle her stomach and ribs again" Emma says to Tayler and Moana. Makenna starts yelling "NOO STOP" and as Tayler and Moana resumes tickling her sides and ribs, Makenna starts thrashing on the table, thrashing left and right and up and down. I thought that she was going to break free but thankfully she didn't because we weren't done. Makenna gets stops thrashing and goes back to a light squirm but still laughing so loud we thought we were gonna get the cops called. Emma takes her tortuous hands and grabs the bottom of her crop top, which is already showing the bottom of her bra from squirming so much, and pulls it up over her pink smooth bra, and exposing her armpits to the cool air. Mackenna's eyes widen and Emma says "All yours." and goes down to her feet. Claire inches hands closer to Makenna's smooth silky armpits and she braces for impact as shemake contact with her skin, her fingers wiggle in her hollow armpits as she begins screaming of laughter once again, thrashing around and begging all of us to stop. Meanwhile, Tayler is still running her fingers in between Makenna's ribs and Moana decides to move from her sides to the middle of her stomach, with all that exposed skin. Moana glides her fingers up and down Makenna's entire stomach trying to get any laugh out. Moana then takes her pointer finger and dips it into her belly button, swishing and moving her finger at a lighting rate. Then, out of nowhere, Emma comes up and tells Moana to move and Emma leans over for a raspberry.  She continued and continues with Makenna screaming each time. Her skin becomes very red and looks like that's going to stay for a while. Now McKenna is starting to lose her laugh and is on the verge of passing out so decide it time to stop. We put her crop top back down and uncuff her from the table and help her up. The end.