I'm sorry

M/n pov

I stare shock after Helen punched Ban, after Helen did they started fighting,I trying helping Helen but the kids pulled me back and pushed me away from helen as he got beat up,i just kept screaming and yelling at Ban and the others to stop but they didn't listen.As they continue the bell rings and everyone got to there seats ,I run to Helen trying to help up but he just got up on his own."come on helen, let's go to the nurse and-""no,im fine..."Helen said as he went to his seat,I did too.as soon as everyone got to there seats the teacher gasp"Helen what happened?are you ok?"the teacher said as everyone turned to look at us but mostly Helen, giving helen a glare.i was about to tell what happened until Helen spoke "I fell down the stairs.."Helen said as everyone stop giving him a glare and soon gave me one when I try to tell the truth...as class started i felt ashamed that I wasn't able to help Helen,I gently touch his hand as he flinch and pulled his hand away..it made me feel more bad so I looked away and was about to pull my hand away until helen grab my hand as he hold my hand under the table to not get caught,I looked at helen and smiled as he did the same just for me to know he 'ok'...after class was over i gave helen ALL my attention by kissing him during lunch at a random tree"m-m/n..my love s-stop.."Helen said embarrassed about me kissing him everywhere on his face,I giggle as he looked away."sorry,just love you!"i said as I gave him one last kiss"if you kiss me everywhere i get to so it too"Helen said as he attacks me with kisses,I laugh as he gives me gentle bites and kisses on my neck"h-helen!hahaha!stop!"i said as I giggle,he chuckle softly as he kisses me.i kiss back as it becomes a passion kiss,I pull away for air as Helen did the same"helen...I'm sorry I didn't help you..."I said as I look away ashamed of what happened earlier"its ok love,no need to apologize."Helen said as he kissed me again and hug me(not gonna sounds that looked cringe 😬)i giggle and hug him back"does it still hurt?"i said as i gently touch his bruise as he flinch"oh uh...sorry.."i said as i stop touch the bruise.."it's fine, let's just go before we're late"helen said as we both got up and left.

After that day they keep hurting Helen,every time I try to tell the teacher ban will always threaten me not to so I just gave up.helen was hurt and alone,but not fully alone since I'm always with him,until one day..

I walk around looking for Helen when lunch started,as I get to the random tree we always go to I see a boy with him,oh it was Tom."Helen!"i said as I run to them,Helen stop talking to Tom to say Hello and give me a kiss"hey m/n,meet Tom,a friend of mine.."helen said as he moves of the way so i can see tom,he glared at me at first but when helen started talking looked happy.what the fuck?I was so confused as I started a conversation "as you may know I'm m/n,Helens boyfriend."i said the last part with almost annoy in as i hold helens hand not trusting tom.helen notice this but doesn't say anything, including Tom as he tried to not snap at me"oh nice to meet you!I didn't expect you to be Helen boyfriend!"tom said the last part rudely as he continued to talk to Helen ignoring me completely,I was so mad,sad, and more that I don't know how to explain!!!god I already hate tom,i just don't know why i just don't like him but he's acting weird..it's fine,I'll still be with Helen and I hope nothing will stop our relationship..

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING!!! it's literally summer and I still not getting on my phone 👁️👄👁️but I'm alive at last and I didn't expect to get a lot of views,this is literally cringe but ok y'all like it 😃hope you enjoy this chapter and see ya in the next chapter!
783 words