✘ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ✘

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮                 mᥲ𝗍һs ᥣᥱss᥆ᥒ(1) ╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
                 mᥲ𝗍һs ᥣᥱss᥆ᥒ(1)
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

ɪsɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs?

After passing through many corridors, the girls finally came to the right class.Nezuko had already opened the door, and wanted to cross the threshold when she realized that her companion was not following her.The other girl stood uncertainly behind her classmate, not daring to enter.

-𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛?

Putting her hand on Y/n's shoulder, Kamado somewhat distracted her from her growing nervousness.

-𝑁𝑜, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡..𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒...

-𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦.𝑆𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑢𝑝, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦!

-𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑜..

L/n reached for the door handle, filled with confidence from the support of the dark-haired girl.But at the same moment, someone called out the girl standing next to the young lady by name.

-𝑁𝑒𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑜!

Turning her head towards the stranger, a joyful smile appeared on the face of the above-mentioned girl, but she never took her hands off her friend's shoulder.

-𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑜𝑚𝑜!

Waving her free hand,Nezuko returned the greeting of a girl with an unusual fox-shaped mask, which surprisingly suited her.Makomo approached a couple of girls and immediately noticed the newcomer in their class.