Chapter 1: Son of Snake

Deep within a Restricted area was an Taboo area where even the Most seasoned shinobi feared the exact location. The legendary place itself was said to be here before even the Village hidden in the leaves was created by Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha.

This was called the forest of Death, The name itself was solely built off it's own reputation with the Horrifying wildlife inhabiting the area. There was Giant bugs, reptiles, Animals and more that had took over the Forest.

However deep inside of the bunker, the man who was known to be one of the three Great sannin, Orochimaru ran towards the exit as he held multiple files inside of his hand.

"Fire Style: Great fire ball Justu!"The Snake sannin eyes narrowed as he had to Jump back from the incoming attack.

Orochimaru smiled as he stared at his former sensei."Ahh~ we if it isn't my dear old sensei" Hiruzen said nothing as he could only look at his student.

Hiruzen bit his finger and went through handsigns."Summoning Jutsu" Hiruzen slammed his hands on the ground as a Large Poof appeared next to him as this was the Monkey king Enma, Hiruzen personal Summon.

"What are you going to do?. Are you going to kill me dear Sensei?" Mocked Orochimaru with a grin but before Hiruzen could say anything the Sannin went through handsigns.

"Sound Wave Technique!"Hiruzen and Enma along with his ANBU dropped to their knees from the sudden Technique.

Before they all knew it Orochimaru was behind the Kage at the exit of the Bunker. The Sannin glanced back at the fallen Hokage with a single glance before he Vanished.

Hiruzen glanced back at his Once prized student before he dropped his head in shame.

Enma snapped his head towards him."Sarutobi!, Kill him while you still have the chance!" Said Enma as Hiruzen could only hold his head down in shame.

With Orochimaru.

The Sannin had made his way out of the Bunker with a frown."Damn it!, most of my research was destroyed by that old monkey. However I must make it to the other location now that my Plans are discovered" Said Orochimaru as he thought about that other failed project.

The man had a frown on his Lips."Tch, Project X is a failure, the child would have Tremendous potential to rival all Five Kage together, the amount of limitless power had slipped through my Fingers as the Infant heart had stopped, The child had Genes of Senju, Uchiha, Uzumaki along with my own Genes aswell" Said Orochimaru who was very livid and dissapointed.

Orochimaru running decreased as a White haired ANBU member slowly walked from behind a Tree. The sharingan in his eye glowed ominously. The ANBU member advanced slowly towards the Sannin as the sounds of lightning crackled inside of the White haired ANBU hand.

Orochimaru smirked."Lightning Blade!" Cried out the teen as he swung the Lightning covered hand at Orochimaru who ducked under the The lightning blade.

Orochimaru quickly drew the Kunai and slashed at the Face of the ANBU as the Two shinobi landed on Opposite sides of eachother.

The ANBU member turned around as Orochimaru slashed the Kunai down splitting the ANBU masked into two pieces. The ANBU memeber eyes widened at the strike and fell down to his knees.

Orochimaru glanced down."You...Kakashi Hatake. I like that look in your eyes" Orochimaru licked the blood off of his Kunai as a Brown snake landed on his arms.

Orochimaru petted the snake."Would you like to taste his blood aswell?" The Snake jaw extended as Orochimaru eyes widened.

BOOOOM!