ꨄPrologueꨄ

"This was the story.... Of how I died.... Actually let's go through this from the beginning, shall we?" Joseph said as he was introducing the story.

~~

Dorothy was Margaret's mother's name, it all started when she went on a few dates with this demon named Paul who gave her attention and eventually seduced her as well.  But later after he seduced her, 5 weeks later, she figured out that she was pregnant and he just left her after finding out that she was pregnant.

Dorothy eventually went back to heaven, her parents called her a disgrace for her carrying children that belong to a demon, even calling the unborn children "demon's children."

So they kicked her out, but then God came and saved her, telling her that he would gladly be the children's godfather as he was father to all no matter what. Evelyn eventually teared up, even smiling before saying "Thank you" to him over and over.

--

7 months later, Dorothy got sick, God got worried as he sent his guards to find the golden flower in the deepest pits of hell since that's when he last planted them.

Somewhere in the deepest pits of hell.... There was Lilith in the forest as she was keeping the golden flower to herself....

"Flower gleam and grow.... Let your power shine.... Make the clock reverse.... Bring back what's left of mine.... What's left of mine...." Lilith sang as she became more powerful as her eyes glowing a midnight purple... Then she heard some guards of heaven approaching just as she did, she then quickly put the basket over it, then turned around as she bumped into it and walked back into the forest.

One of the guards found it before calling the others, they then took it as Lilith realized this, she then noticed she was late before getting extremely pissed off.

Then back at the castle, Dorothy was given a tea with the golden flower, which healed her well.

After the full 9 months have passed, she gave birth to twins who were named Angelo and Margaret, a baby boy and girl. They both had blonde hair fuzz, but Margaret's hair fuzz was golden.

Since her and Angelo's birth, God would celebrate the two by setting up lanterns in the sky for Dorothy's twins being Born.

--

After one year, everything was perfect, after Dorothy went back to her room which she shares with her children, God gave them their own room while he watches his own archangel angels children of his own elsewhere.

After the twins went to sleep and Dorothy, Lilith then broke into the castle as she started singing her song to the twins as she noticed Margaret's hair was glowing and she smirked before grabbing the scissors and cutting a piece of her hair... But the hair stopped glowing as a piece of it turned normal blonde like her brother's... So Lilith got upset before panicking, she then thought of something terrible to do....

She kidnapped the child.... Maybe even the boy and dump him in some home, she then picked up the twins as they started to cry, waking Dorothy up as she saw someone climbing out of the window before disappearing. Dorothy then yelled out calling for help to save her children.

~~

After Lilith dumped Angelo in some home, she immediately ran away with Margaret in her arms.... To a tower which was hidden away from everyone....

~~

5 years have passed by and now Margaret was 5 as her hair was getting longer, she was singing the same song Lilith sang awhile back as her hair glows, Lilith's eyes glowed a midnight purple as she felt the power growing within her as Margaret was here now.

"Mommy..? Why can't I go outside...?" Margaret asked as she was a curious little child. "The outside world is a dangerous place.... You must stay safe here... You understand my flower?" Lilith said as she continues to brush Margaret's hair. "Yes mommy..." Margaret said as she was believing her "mother" and was not remembering her real mom.

But throughout the years, Margaret would sneak up to the window every night, once a year on her birthday as she watched the lanterns in the sky, even Angelo would look at them, he felt a connection to the lanterns, even Margaret, but they both didn't know why....

But her mother was hoping that maybe one day, her kids will be returned to her one day....

To be continued!

Hehe, I got impatient to update this so here! Also sorry for the cover, the official cover haven't been made yet! Also don't expect an update on this book for a good while please! Well enjoy this for now! Byeee!!

Eat this up for now!