Chapter-3 Anger and Marriage

Recap:-

Today's day went well except the morning, that Taehyung guy was literally staring at me the whole time he was trying to make me comfortable with him but he should understand it would take time for me to open up to him especially when he is someone new whom I have just crossed path with.

Anyways we just exchanged numbers frankly the first day of school was a quite normal one. But let's see if it stays the same at home or not.

Y/N Pov:-

As we three sat in the car, Jimin and Kyung-mi were talking and giggling, I felt like a third wheel between them. Even though it's not their fault, ofc they are a couple and need some time together...I realised that I am always coming in between, what if their relationship is also ruined because of all those negative thoughts and overthinking consumed the best of mee
Am I Really Coming In Between Them ??? Am I So Bad Ruining My Own Besties and Brother's Life On My Own ??? Did I Fail As A Good Sister, Daughter and Even As A Good Friend???
Why Am I So Bad ??? Why Do I Cause Problems So Much????

My trance of negative thought was broken with a brake and I realized we were already home, as I was about to go out Suddenly Jimin spoke..

Jimin- Y/n, Take care and eat. Me and Kyung-mi are going on a date and will be back at late night sleep and call me if anything happens.
Y/n- Bro, I am elder than u not u, u are younger from me so I should be telling u to call me if anything happens...ok, Take care of my bestie or imma break your bones and yes I surely wanna become an aunt but after my bestie becomes my sis-in-law..So be carefull OK ??? And do not worry I will Handel the papers and the 2 mettings for tomorrow u can go...Enjoy Yourselves..And Take Care..
Jimin- OK miss I got anything else Queen
Y/N- No Brother, YOU can go...shu- shu... [dramatically]
Kyung-mi [ Mumbled]- Like Brother Like sister...exact same.
Jimin- You said anything ??
Kyung-mi [Awkward]- N...No I did-n't
Jimin - OK

Warning 🔞 pls Skip if it trrigers you or if you are uncomfortable with such stuff...

Soon both of them left for their date.
I entered the house and as soon as I entered I saw heard Sinfull sounds and moans...

??????- Come on Daddy...uhhh...Faster..More faster.........Yess uhh.....like this..
?????- You like it don't you u like it right when I fill you hole with my Dick....
??????- Uhhh-- Ofc Daddy who wouldn't.......ahh--- I love it daddy...I satisfy u well don't I....hu-......uhhh...ahh
?????- Ofc u are the best Chick ever...and ofc I pay u because I like to fuckk u.....don't I...
??????- Ofc...
??????- Well I have a bett--er.....uhhhh.. idea, than that
?????- Is it what is that better idea than getting fuck--ed
??????- Well how about we get married...huh??
?????- uhhh......ahhh....Why do u wanna get married..
?????- Once we get married, I will come to your house to live...I won't have the burden of those 3 bitches...plus we can fuck wherever we want....can't we...
?????- You are true...great idea.....than we won't have to go to clubs and can fulfill each other's needs..
????- Yesss....uhhh..Faster and...Mo--re....
????- Sure...Baby, and give me time I will think about it and tell u tomorrow

🔞 content ends here u can continue now

A tear left Y/n's eye her eyes were almost of Bright red colour, As she felt the rising anger inside her..
How can a MOTHER do such things???? Doesn't she care about us ?? What about Father????
[Key word to know the ??????- MOTHER]

How can a MOTHER do such things???? Doesn't she care about us ?? What about Father???? [Key word to know the ??????- MOTHER]