Part 1

~Luna's POV~

"Mummyyyyy, can you tell me and jay a story?"

I look at down at Jessie then around to Marcus, who just wraps his arm around my waist...

"How about you hear the story of how me and your mum met?"

The twins start clapping and nod, as i roll my eyes at Marcus

"Fine, get your pjs on then and ill tell you"

The twins run upstairs and i look at Marcus, rolling my eyes.

"This is gonna be a long nightt"

He nods, grabbing my hand and practically dragged me upstairs, hearing the twins giggle, Jessie talking to Jayden.

"I hope i find a nice person like mummy found daddy. They really love eachother"

I smile and open the door

"Sweetie...You'll find someone amazing when your older, but for now...Wanna hear the story?"

The twins nod and sit on their beds, me and Marc on the floor.

"So, it all started when..."

Flashback

"MAXINE WHERETHE FUCK DID YOU PUT MY PHONE! IM EXPECTING A CALL OFF JARAD NOW!"

Maxine laughs and throws the phone to me

"THANK YOU!"

My phone rings and Jarad's name pops up on the screen. He's currently on vacation in London, I used to live there so I must have somehow inspired his parents to want to go. So they went.

"Hey gorgeous"

I giggle and fall back onto Max's bed

"Heyy, how's London?"

He rolls his eyes and looks out of his hotel room window

"You could've warned us about the rain...But we're off to a wax museum place later...Madame something"

I laugh

"You mean Madame Tussauds? "

He nods

"That's the one, then we're going to the castle place then tomorrow"

I roll my eyes

"Buckingham Palace?"

He nods again

"Yeah...I'm so bad with places and names...But ohmygod, I met this girl earlier..She said she'd give me a tour of London...For free!"

I nod, sighing quitely

"Sounds lush babe, don't forget you got a girlfriend back home though"

He nods lazily, changing the subject until I realize how late it is for him

"Babe, shouldn't you get some sleep, its like half 3 in the morning for you right now"

He nods and yawns

"Love you Ja"

He nods and hangs up, I look up and see Max and Abby had turned up aswell sometime

"Nah, thats not fair, he didnt even say Love you back..."

Max hugs me and i sigh,

"I feel like me and him are fading apart Max"

Abby pipes up

"Girl, you deserve better...Like, seriously better"

I laugh and nod

"Okay, im going home now so ill see you both in school tomorrow."

The two girls nod as we hug goodbye, i leave Max's room and walk downstairs. My eyes trailing to the sitting room, Marcus sat on the couch with some boys. 

Marcus looks over and smiles, I smile back as i leave...