- 01.

"She's gone, again"

                               "She's gone, again"

YEONJUNS POV :

      A sigh of relief left my mouth as the lunch bell finally rang. I've been waiting to eat all day, I felt like I was starving. I picked up the papers on my desk shoving them into my bag without a care. Soobin was talking to some girl but I didn't care I was too hungry, I yanked him out of class with me.

As me and Soobin walked to the cafeteria he rubbed his shoulder. "You have a tight grip man that hurt" he said with a pouty face. I just looked at him and chuckled at his expression as we continued to walk.
"Hey do you know what's for lunch?" I ask as I look at Soobin. He just shrugs as he looks back at me. "I don't usually pay attention to what's for lunch" he blankly states turning back to infront of him.

As we enter the lunchroom the same girl Soobin was speaking to earlier ran up to him. I raise an eyebrow as she starts to talk to him as I stand there by him. But based on how invested he was in what she had to say, I decided to just go ahead and get lunch...

—————— after lunch

I was on my way to the music room to pass some time as I had a free hour after lunch. The hallway empty and quiet, the only sound you could hear was teachers teaching from behind closed doors. As I turned the corner I ran into someone..

I stumbled back in surprise before looking In front of me to see a girl.. who looks oddly familiar..
She was quickly apologizing picking up the few papers she dropped. That's when I realized.. she was the same girl from that dream I had.. or at least looked similar.

But before I could say anything to the girl she quickly ran around the corner, seeming to be in a rush. I peeked around the corner, but didn't see her. Did she run? Well I guess she was in a hurry. I turned back around and walked my way to the music room.
When I made it there I was met with Kai who was playing the piano.

Kai was a freshman who I often ran into in the music room. I didn't know him much yet, but of course Soobin knew him more. As he heard me walk in he turned around and waved at me. I waved back with a smile and after a short conversation with him I practiced my guitar skills. I'm not that great at guitar yet but a fellow friend, Beomgyu, has been helping me.

But as I was practicing my mind kept going back to that girl. I really think she was the one in my dream, but maybe I'm just hallucinating.. She was probably just some random girl who looks similar. After a bit of practicing the bell rang, me and Kai said our farewells and then I went to my next class...

—————— during class

"This class is so boring..." is what I thought to myself as I sat in language class. I turned to look at Soobin who was sat next to me, he was asleep. I poked his cheek trying to wake him up. But in the end he did not wake up till the end of class.

As class ended, I was honestly super pumped. Why you may ask? Because me, Soobin, and 3 others would be spending our afternoon in the music room. Soobin had arranged this, honestly I'm excited. I packed up my textbooks and slung my bag over my shoulder. Soobin left the classroom before me cause he had to go to his locker. So I went ahead and headed out of the classroom and headed toward the music room.

And that's when I saw that girl once more.. Maybe it is actually her.. and there she stood in front of me. She suddenly moved out of the way. "Sorry! I was in your way wasn't I?" The girl laughed nervously. "No.. you were all good" I told her with a chuckle. That's when I heard Soobin call from behind me. I turned around and there he was running toward me. As he made it to where I was he was panting slightly.

"Where did you run from?" I said laughing slightly at his messy appearance. "All..the..way..from..my..locker" He said as he catches his breath. "Oh yeah- this is s-"
I said as I turned back the other way. But the girl was gone, again. Maybe Soobin scared her off? You never know he's a real tall boy.

I turn back to Soobin who was still slightly catching his breath. "Were..you talking..to air man?" He said in confusion as he looked at me. "Well there was a girl I wanted to introduce you too.. but I guess she ran" I said rubbing the back of my neck. Me and Soobin both shrug it off finally making our way to the music room...

—————— A/NSorry for such a short first chapter !! I'll probably rewrite this chapter

—————— A/N
Sorry for such a short first chapter !!
I'll probably rewrite this chapter.. hehe..
By the way if you guys have any story suggestions/ideas please lmk! And if you have any ideas / theories about what will happen in this book just comment ^^
I love having comments as it gives me a boost of motivation!! And if there is anyone's pov you would like to see in this story lmk hehe..

[845 words] © dailybeomii 2024