7.

"I've been telling you so many lies ain't nothing good it's all bad. And I just wanna confess 'cause it's been going on so long, Girl I've been doing you so wrong and I want you to know that."-Usher

One month later.
Caden POV

"Mariah." I said as we stood in a guest room at my parents house. We were here for a family meeting and she was acting some type of way.
She said nothing.
"Look man, be mad at me all you want. But we're here for my family. And they gone sense your attitude and send for me so cut that shit out." I snapped. Something tells me she knows I cheated on her some time ago with Nadia.
But we haven't talked about it.
She not leaving me so what's the point.
"All I want is for you to admit it." She said lowly.
"Admit what!?" I yelled.
"That you cheated on me that night Caden." She said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yes. Yes Mariah. I did. I cheated. She sucked my dick." I said putting emphasis on the K. "And I fucked her. But it didn't make me feel good. So why you bitching?" I question aggravated.
She said just looked at me with tears in her eyes. I squatted down in front of her and attempted to wipe her face but instead she turned her face.
"I'm going to go down here and act like the great girlfriend that I am. And as soon as it's over. I'm taking all the belongings I have out of your apartment, and we're done." She said getting up and walking out of the room. I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

After while I went downstairs too and Riah & my mom were setting the table.
"The rest of the family will be here shortly. Wash your hands and help." My mom said as she placed some plates down.

I did as asked and stood there.
"What do I gotta go?" I asked.
"Go outside and get the food your father prepared and bring it in here and sit it on the counter." She said. I walked towards the back of the kitchen and outside.

"You dont touch that okay." My dad said to Bre as they both stood by the grill. Their backs were facing me.
"Pops, what all is done?" I asked.
He pointed towards some aluminum pans and I picked them up.
I carried them inside and set the pans on the counter. Mariah glared at me.

After the family had all got here we sat at the table. I placed my hand on Mariah's thigh and surprisingly she didn't push it away. I smirked to myself going for the kill. I slid my hand under her skirt and slid her panties to the side. I massaged her pearl as I watched her squirm trying to keep from showing her excitement. I was enjoying the show.
"So Mariah, what are you going do once you finish high school?" My aunt Camille asked.

Just as her lips parted, I parted the other ones sticking two fingers in her.
"Uuuh, cosmetology." She said quickly moaning the uh. I chuckled to myself. Before pulling my fingers out and sticking them from under the table licking her juices off my fingers.
"That's a great career." She retorted not noticing her moan.
She nodded. Then there was a knock at the door. My dad got up to get it.

"Is that my daughter in law and grand babies?" My mom yelled.
"Yes Naunie." Pops said coming into the kitchen a couple minutes later with baby Cai in his arms, and Zyiare and Zaylen following behind him.

"Oh my gosh she's beautiful."My Aunt Meisha said kissing her cheek.
"Thank you." Zy replied smiling wide.
"I'm Meisha."
"Zyiare. This is my brother Zaylen." She said introducing herself before pointing towards Zay.
"My baby." Naunie said pulling him close to her.
"Hey!" Breane said folding her arms up.
"You're my baby." Zy said picking her up and kissing her cheek.

We finished eating and went to sit in the living room. All the kids were put to bed and it was time to talk about the obvious reason we were all here.
"He was arrested for the murder of Alexis Rodriguez. I'm not even familiar with that name." My mom said.
"It was a girl who used to go to school with us."I said killing whatever assumptions there was.
"Yeah she used to get around too." Mariah added. I never did like that hoe.
"What would that have to do with my son though?"My pops asked.
"They weren't in a relationship but they had relations. If you know what I mean." Zy said.
"What kind of relations?" Ma asked furrowing her eyebrows.
"They was fucking Bae." Pops added and I chuckled.
"But why would he kill her?"Cameron asked.
"He wouldn't."Ma and Zy said in unison.
"But he was arrested for it. "Grandma Tanya said and we all grew silent. I was definitely thinking about how all this could possibly add up then it hit me.
"Pops, they didn't read him his Miranda Rights." I said. In Cali if you aren't Miranda Rights when arrested all charges are to be dropped.
"Good thinking man." Uncle Jayden said dapping me up.
"And he was still recovering from his shot wound and they were so rough with him." Ma said growing teary eyed. Zy rubbed her back.
"They set him up." Keri said.

"Wonder if he even has any idea about this? Anybody talked to him?"Grandpa Lewis asked. And ma nodded. I hadnt.Then we all looked at Zy, knowing her ass talked to him.
"I think he knows because he said he'll be home soon. I think he's in there figuring it out." I felt better all we had to do was clear this up.

*

The meeting was over and we were all tired. I took Mariahs hand and led her to the guest room closing the door.
"You taste so sweet." I say smirking.
"I know. Too bad you'll never taste me again." She said grabbing her purse.
"Huh?" I asked confused.
"I meant what I said Caden. We're done." She said and she walked out the room.
What the actual fuck?