Chapter Twenty Five

-Won Young's P.O.V-

I was watching TV when Sung Hoon came into the room with sweat covering him. As he was chugging his water, I was staring at his arms. "Are you done staring sweetie?" I look away in embarrassment and said a small sorry.

He laughed and came closer to me and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry, you can stare all you want. Just...melt me okay?" "Yahhhh" After he took a shower, he came onto the bed with me and cuddled with me. We stared at each other, talked about random things, and laughed when we would make funny faces.

"I'm so lucky to have you..." "Me too" We slowly came closer to each other and kissed. He pulled me closer and placed his forehead against mine. "I love so much Won Young, I don't know what I would do without you." "I know *giggle*" He then tickled me despite my callings to stop while laughing.

"Do you wanna go on a date Hoonie?" "Yes! I can't wait to go!" I laugh at his enthusiasm and squished his cheek.

We got off the bed and started getting ready. The next 30 minutes was Sung Hoon sneaking kisses and hugs while I was trying to get ready with my clingy handsome boyfriend who couldn't wait to go put together.

*2 hours later*

"Can we go on the ferris wheel?" "Of course darling"

"Wow, we're so high up. Hoon?" I turned around to see him closing his eyes and gripping the door tightly. I gasped when I realize that he was scared of heights and laughed when I remembered that he was a scary cold guy. "Is the Ice Prince that everyone is scared of afraid of heights? Kekeke" "Wonnie..." I secretly shook the tub making him even more scared. "Jang Won Young!" I laugh hysterically not minding him.

"Okay okay, I'll stop now. You can let go of the door now Hoon." He sighed and glares at me embarrassed at his actions. After we got off, Sung Hoon ignored me making me laugh and feel bad. "Hoonnn I'm sorryyy" He continued ignoring me as I tried talking to him. "Fine, I'll go find another guy to talk to." "No! I'll talk to you, I forgive you." I giggle at his remark and hugged him saying sorry again. "You still love me right?" "Yes" "Yay!" We then headed home and went to sleep after having a long fun night together.

To be continued...