8. Till You Cum

" I'll get back at jahseh for taking stokeley from me" tiffany said upset as her friend cynthia wiped the blood off her " and that bitch geneva better watch her back"

" girl you need to chill she did just beat you up now" Cynthia attempted to calm her down. What she wouldn't tell Tiffany was that she was also jahseh's ex but she didn't want to cause any more drama. Besides in florida everybody knew everybody and just because she was jahseh's ex didn't mean she wanted to be labeled as the crazy ex, that's a title that geneva already proudly wears.

Tiffany and Cynthia became friends through mutuals. Somehow they found themselves in the music industry through pure proximity to being around rappers and their friends.

" It's just I'm tired of not getting any attention and stokeley was the first boyfriend I ever had that treated me right and saw the real me" cynthia went over hugging tiffany

" I know how you feel but hurting his relationship he has with jahseh isn't going to bring back the connection you two had it just isn't" tiffany nodded but in the back of her mind she was still plotting.

Meanwhile...

" you ready ?" Jahseh had left marks and kisses all over stokeley's body. Stokeley nodded slowly opening his legs up as jahseh swiftly grabbed both of his thighs to reveal his wetness. He lowered his head kissing it admiring its beauty.

" you have the most prettiest pussy" stokeley blushed throwing his head back as jahseh pushed his finger into his core. He pushes in and out building up the momentum. Curling his finger inside that made stokeley see stars.

" oh my gosh" stokeley moaned as jahseh began to lick his clit in union with thrusting.

" mmm princess" he hummed on my coochie which sent me over the edge causing me to cum in his mouth. I looked back down at him to meet his eye contact with me as he drunk my cum.

freaky ass

Of course I enjoyed it though.

He slowly came up standing in between my legs as I was coming down from the head he gave me. Jahseh really gave me head, our eyes locked and he slowly gave a gave his signature smirk.

" wow" was all I was able to mouth out as I was getting up he slapped my ass.

" go upstairs imma help you clean up" I turned back to look at him and we both started laughing

" as much as I appreciate the care I think we both know what will happen if you come upstairs"

" oh is that a challenge" jahseh perked up taking off his shirt

stokeley said nothing only smiling shaking his head

" im going to go shower"

stokeley made sure to take his time walking upstairs as he could feel jahseh's eyes all over his ass.