Chapter 1

Soooo.... Here we go at this party and August gets upset because i pointed out how his ex was being outrageous about us showing up after they jist broke up but i mean who cares its not likw they were together that long they had just hook up like 1 or 2 times now she act like theyve been married for years and just now getting divorced i mean am i wrong for pointing out how she was acting or do they still have some type of connection

Later that night

August appoligized and he ended up calling me out saying that he will beat me in basketball so i took his call and we played the winner would have to buy the other player dinner so of course i beat him 31 to 30 i got lucky but of course he let me win because he dont believe in girls paying for a guys dinner .

The next day

My parents came home from their trip and August stayed the night ... and yes we did do something we werent supposed to i was kind of ashamed of course because it was my first time so right after my parents walked in and lord did my dad have a fit talking about how he only wanted me ro have a good life and to wait until i was married to let it go but i really love august so how can i not want him to be my first some people might say im dumb but i feel this is the way i express my love to him .

2 weeks later

I started feeling dizzy these last couple days so i decided to go to the doctor for an check up right after i got to my appointment waiting for my doctor the nurse came in and told me some big news that ...... Im 2 weeks Pregnant . i felt my heart beat so fast all i was thinking about is school and how i was going to do all that with a baby and how am i gonna tell august that we might be parents if we decide to keep him/her so i passed out .

1 hour later .

I woke up in the hospital feeling sick and but when i looked up i saw my family qnd august family and i saw my mom and dad crying cause tgey saw so much good in me and they feel like i disappointed them but at the same time they excited because this would be they first grandchild .
August parents was just so excited about it and they wanted me to stay with them sometimes so they can help me and august raise him/her.