Chapter 7 part 2

It was the day were I had to leave my sisters house and go to this mysterious event. I wasn't ready I woke up late, I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about all the horrible moments I spent running away from my bullies. 

For some reason I still had faith in some of them I guess it's because of me wanting to fix things I'm just a big mess. I put my hoodie over my head and a pair of sunglasses I had no chance to be seen by paparazzi not today

I went through security and got my bags and left to go find my plane and sit near a window. I look over to my left and looked at a boy my age who was really cute.

"Um hello I'll be sitting next to you for the next 10 hours" said the attractive boy. I just stared like the idiot that I am and introduced myself.

"Oh um im so stupid... I'm Emily Dallas" my voice cracked in the middle of my sentence.

"Well it's an honor to sit next to you I'm Kian Lawley "  he kisses my hand while I was blushing.

For the next 10 hours we got to talk about ourself and he was honestly so perfect we exchanged phone numbers after I got my stuff out of the plane he kissed my cheek and asked me if he'd like to meet somewhere for lunch I agreed.

I got a call from the dude named bart
B - The rest of the group are waiting outside by the white limo and there a man with a sign of your name
E - Oh um okay thank you see you later
I hung up and went to find the limo.

I saw the man with a hat and a sign above his head that read 'Emily Dallas' I got inside and I just stared in horror there was Nash and Taylor there jaws dropped just like me I fell outside of the limo.

I see a hand coming out of the limo waiting for me to hold on to it. I had no choice so I grabbed on to it. It was Shawn I haven't seen him in ages and I kind of just blacked out and memories of us having fun when we were little and it was about us having water fight and us fishing.

Just like his nickname 'bae' it's started to become popular for some reason so it's an awkward name to use.

I started to wake up and I fluttered my eyes open to see my head resting on shawns lap. I was acting like I wasn't awake. "I mean yes I feel sorry because that wasn't the Shawn I wanted to be hurting people so I could become 'poupular' it's just not me" it was. Shawn he definitely changed.

"Well you wouldn't get it she played with all of our feelings and -" Nash was cut of by Shawn.

"Wow I wouldn't hate on someone because of that she's been broken not able to say anything and I'd like you guys to start over again with a different attitude" Shawn practically yelled and Nash just groaned.

"I think his right I'd like to start over" Taylor hesitated to say it I can tell. I think I could change broken things something I've never had experience in but I have more confidence I know I could change something.