Reunited... kinda?

~Luca's POV~

"Finally, we can relax. How is your arm doing?"
"I told you it's just a little wound, you shouldn't worry about it too much"
"Of course I worry! You're my friend, my best friend even. Just show me your arm please"

Shu does as he says but what he didnt expect is that Luca immediately grabs his arm, takes a wet, unused towel from cleaning and places it on his arm to clean off the dried blood.

"O-ouch, that hu-"
"Sh."
"..."

He is so stubborn, he didn't actually think I would just let him be, did he?

Luca pulls out some bandage from the drawer next to the bed. He already planned on taking care of Shu's wound for him a while ago, since he didn't want to do it himself. As he wraps the bandage around Shu's arm, Luca doesn't notice Shu looking at him with a softened gaze now. Behind this gaze, he just thinks to himself how sweet Luca is, and how much he would love to tell him that now. Luca's voice tho throws him out of thoughts.

"There we go, much better. Now, start listening to me and don't just jump into the deaths arms!"
"

Okay, okay, I'm sorry~"

~Vox' POV~

"I'm so worried about Mysta..."
"Me too Ike, but we already found eachother, we're gonna find him too. We already know where he is so it shouldn't be that hard"
"But how are we gonna get out of here if we actually find him?"
"Hm, I haven't thought of that yet..."
"Let's just go to bed for now, I'm so exhausted"
"You're right. Sleep well Ike"

A slight moment if silence occurs before Vox quickly ruffles Ike's hair and lies down.

"Hey! You little bastard"
"Hehehe"

All 4 of them go to sleep. No sign of Mysta yet, but they won't give up, they'd do anything for their friend, anything.

The next morning, Ike is the first one to wake up so he sits up and checks for Vox.

~Ike's POV~

God I'm tired... Oh, Vox is still asleep? Are Luca and Shu already up?

Ike stands up slowly and walks downstairs as qiuet as possible to not wake up Vox. Arrived in the kitchen, he realises no one's up yet, so he decides to make some breakfast... with what tho? Suddenly, he remembers something. On his first walk in the forest, he came across some weird trees with fruits on it. Maybe he can find some more food in that area. He grabs his stuff, his book and a kitchen knife, just in case, and leaves. Remembering it took some time to get to that specific part of the woods, Ike sighs and starts walking.

~Shu's POV~

Shu wakes up, his arm hurting less than yesterday. Maybe it wasn't too bad that Luca took care of his arm... He stretches before slowly standing up and looking around, proud of how well the house looks already. They've put a lot of work into cleaning it to make it look less abandoned.

He walks to the door which is still very squeaky so he tries to open it slowly, wakes Luca up tho.

"Huh? Oh, good morning..."
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up"
"It's alright"