Prologue

Izuku Midoriya: Beginning

A Vision, a gift from the gods that is granted to one that is recognized by the gods. One is granted only if their aspiration, their desires, their ideals, are recognized. Visions that hold the power of an elemental power, Anemo, Geo, Electro, Dendro, Hydro, Pyro, and Cryo. 7 elements, 7 nations.

In the closed nation of Inazuma, lived a boy in a small village, hoping one day, his aspirations would be recognized.

"Izu-kun! Naganohara is here!" a woman called out to him. Izuku lifted his head up as he was tending to his clothes. He quickly folded them in a neat fashion as he sprinted inside where his mother was making dinner for the evening.

"Yoimiya!" He shouted her name with a bright smile. She smiled as she hopped over to him and grabbed his arm.

"Come on! Everyone is waiting! We gotta go!" She excitedly hurried him as he turned to his mother as the woman smiled at both of them.

"Come home before midnight Izu-kun," she said.

"I will mom!" As the two rushed out of the small house.

"Come on, Katsuki and Eijiro are already there!" She exclaimed.

They both ran towards Inazuma city to meet their friends. As the village chief spotted them as he waved at them. They returned the gesture and kept on sprinting. Konda Village, not too far from the main city but just outside of the city. Izuku and Yoimiya met at the age of 4 when Izuku saw her setting off small fireworks and Izuku happened to stumble near her.

Then their friendship sparked as they started to hangout more and even created fireworks with each other in her father's workshop.

And then that's when they met Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima, they both were training to become warriors to land a spot at the Almighty Shogun's army. Eijiro bonded with them pretty quickly but Katsuki was very distant until the two warmed up to him.

Ever since then they became friends for six long years, they are all at the age of ten right this moment, along with another.

"There you guys are! Come on, we have to get Todoroki now!"

"Yeah! We can't leave him out without setting off these fireworks!" Yoimiya excitedly shouted.

"Calm down, you Spark Brain!" Katsuki snarled at her.

"Ah Come on you're pretty excited about this aren't you,"

The ash blonde boy scoffed, "Let's just hurry up and get Half and Half already,"

He then looked at Izuku, "You better not slow us down again damn Deku!"

"I-I won't promise!" Izuku said.

Eijiro smacked his friend on the back, "That's the spirit Midobro! Now come on he's waiting for us,"

The four then ran towards the Todoroki Estate.

Todoroki Estate

"That is it for training Shoto, go take a break," a demanding and fierce voice called out.

Shots nodded as he let out a heavy breath, exhausted from all the training. He looked at the sky as it was going to be that time. He then walked out of the dojo as he looked around the borders of his estate until he saw a semi-beige blonde poke her head out and spotted Shoto. He smiled as he ran towards the wall.

"Is it ready?"

She nodded, "Come on, everyone is here!"

He nodded as he then looked around and started to climb over the border. He then jumped over as Izuku and Eijiro caught him.