My Celebrity Girlfriend

******************SNEAK PEEK***********************

"Oh? so basically, you are telling me now that I was hooking-up with a girl last night?"

"Huh (chuckles), don't you dare act innocent in front of me now."

"Jen, for God's sake! that girl is ...." (Jen interrupts)

"Yes-yes I know ,she is your cousin;  A-N-O-T-H-E-R cousin. Drake please, if you have already forgotten, this is the third time you have given me that the same reason!"

(Drake looks down)

"That's it! I have already enough." (Jen walks out )

Drake followed her and stopped by the door. As he watched Jen crying hard and walking angrily, Drake laughed hard and whispered to himself   , "Poor, poor Jenny, if you only knew."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I am Drake, Drake Swits. I am just nobody. I mean, I am not your typical guy who would hang out around with friends and party all night. I prefer to be alone. I hate noise but I also love it. You know what I mean?Noise can be music to someone but music was never noisy to everyone. You see, I am small , thin and ugly. Yep I know, everybody hates me. Well, that was supposedly their behavior towards me. Oh, that girl I fought with?She is my girlfriend, my C-E-L-E-B-R-I-T-Y girlfriend. She is prideous obviously, but shhhhhh, I love that girl. Our story and what happened just then?Well then, let's take a look.