Chapter 6

It's been a busy day today , my oldest sons Conrad , Darby and Dutton and I had a very important meeting in LA

It's been a busy day today , my oldest sons Conrad , Darby and Dutton and I had a very important meeting in LA . I had also sent two of my other son's benson and Oliver on a mission in Pasadena to take out a few targets . Then My youngest son Seb had a robotics competition in Long Beach .

So all of us were out the door this morning before my daughter Talulla and my granddaughter Isla were even awake . Which is saying something since the girls get up quite early in the mornings. I hate when I don't get to see my girls in the morning and especially all day .

The boys and I are all home now and had finished dinner a little bit ago , tally left a note saying she'd be home later . Which would probably be around Isla's bedtime . I'm not quite sure where she went today but I'm sure she's probably just with Darcy or her twin brother Alfie . Those three are usually together on the weekends anyway.

I head upstairs to my office , it's next to my bedroom on the third floor of the east wing . My children and Isla all live on the second floor of the west wing . My children aren't sneaky, I believe in giving them privacy . When I get inside my office I pour my self a glass of wine , before sitting down at my desk .

A few minutes later my phone started ringing and when I looked at the screen I saw that my best friend Patrick was calling

A few minutes later my phone started ringing and when I looked at the screen I saw that my best friend Patrick was calling. About a year ago Patty and his wife my other best friend Saoirse and I reconnected at a conference for mafias . We were very close during our time at a boarding school for mafia children which is where we originally met.

Around graduation we had a falling out that was due to my father . I don't like thinking about those days , anyways we reconnected and kinda picked up where we left off . So much so that they and their children are moving to California to live with us . That family needs a fresh start after what happened with their princess .

Due to our rift I never did get to meet their daughter , I just hope she's ok wherever she is and that we can find her soon . I kinda haven't told the kids about the McDonagh's moving in with us in  a week from today .