❤️ PomnixRagatha - Holding Hands?

(This has been in my head for a while now, finally deciding to write about it, expect I mixed it up a bit to have more context. Okay- A LOT more context..)

Caine was just getting on about today's new adventure for the circus members to go on. He always felt that as a ringmaster, he always needed to explain the simple game they were going to be playing.

Pomni, as usaul, stood next to Ragatha as they both listened to Caine explaining. She felt safe around the ragdoll, mainly because she stood up for her when Jax was bothering or playing a prank on her.

She slowly drifted off from listening to the boring explanation from the AI floating before the circus, and focused her eyes on Ragatha, instead.

'She's so pretty.'

Pomni thought to herself. She stared at Ragatha's features. Her dress looked so nice on her, every color on her matched perfectly. Her stringy red hair was tied up in a bun tis time. And Pomni couldn't help but think that she looked beautiful today. But most days, Pomni thought that anyway.

She snapped out of her thoughts about Ragatha and darted her eyes to Caine, floating in front of her.

"Pomni! Are you even listening?"

Caine's loud and annoying voice pierced through her nonexistent ears once again.

"Uh! S-Sorry.. I was.. erm- distracted.. by something-"

She narrowed her eyes back to Ragatha, who made eye contact with the jester. The ragdoll raised an eyebrow, which immediately made Pomni think she knew that she was staring at her. The dark pink blush on the sides of her cheeks turned a lighter pink and glowed as she could feel her face heat up slightly.

Jax ofcourse, took note of this as he stood not to far away from the three of them.

"Distracted? By Dollface?"

The tall and skinny jackrabbit let out a chuckle as he put a hand on his hip.

"Wha!? N-No! Of-of course not-"

"I caught you staring at her, kid. We all know you do all the time!"

Jax squinted his eyes and a large yellow-teethed grin appeared on his face.

Ragatha chuckled softly as she put her fabric hand on her cheek. Her face tinted a light red blush.

Pomni is definitely turning red now. They all know. They all know she stares at her because she thinks a fri##$!# doll is pretty. Even Ragatha herself knows about it, now. All just because of that stupid rabbit.

"Uh-! Okay, Pomni. Do you want me to explain the adventure again since you were too busy in your own thoughts?"

'Ugh. I hate this guy.'

"..Sure.. I'll listen this time."

"Not again.."

Zooble grumbled before the annoying tooth man flew back many feet into the air again and began re-explaining their dumb adventure.

--

After about thirty seconds of h#$l, the ringmaster finally finished his info dump. It was pretty simple, but he made it seem complicated for some reason.

Basically, if you wanted to describe it a lot more simple than what Caine himself had described, it would be something like this..

There would be three teams of two, and Caine got to choose who would be paired together, after his info dump.

In simple context, they were playing a game, a really stupid game. That stupid game was gathering the gloinks. Jax spitted out the fact that they already did that before, but Caine just ignored him and shouted louder.