Episode 26. She finds her answer.

Vegetra's point of view

We have landed on planet Vegeta after landing on the planet. We got out of the ship. After we got off the ship Coliyflower took Phillup to see her family. Me and Micko went to the saiyan castle. After we got to the castle we went inside of the castle. We walkedto the thrown room. After we got to the thrown room. I walked up to the king he looked at me and asked me.

King Vegeta. Who are you and what do you want?

Vegetra. I am princess Vegetra of the Saiyan race in my universe.

King Vegeta. You are the girl a nother saiyan was talking about.

Vegetra. Let me guess a saiyan man named Kert.

King Vegeta. Yes that was he's name.

Vegetra. Will king Vegeta. I would like to be your daughter.

King Vegeta. I guess you can be. But I have found a new queen and she is pragnute with a baby girl.

Vegetra. That's OK I always a little little sister. And I have a daughter of my own. And since I will be your daughter she will be your granddaughter.

King Vegeta. OK then that is great. Since your my daughter you are going to have a room here. And I will tell my son Vegeta the 2nd. About all of this.

After that me and Micko got a place to stay. Then we got to meet my new mom. She was nice and kind and strong. Then we got ready for bed. Then we went to bed and went to sleep.

A/N
There you go everyone. So we got see Vegetra become a princess again. And they got a free place to stay. So what's next for our family? Find out in the next episode of the Vegetra chronicles.