Caught up in Lila's lies

Marinette and Adrien were talking about stuff as Liela walks towards them, Marinette rolled her eyes and huffed, crossing her arms. The brunette looked towards Adrien and smiled. 

"Adrien, I wanted to tell you something for a really long time now." Lila said, smiling as she got Adrien's attention. "I'm Ladybug." Marinette laughed a little as she said that. "You got a problem Marinette?" Lila asked having fake tears. 

"No, not at all but you are lying." Marinette told her with confidence, stepping towards her. 

"how would you know if I'm Ladybug or not," Lila said, crossing her arms. 

"What's your Kwami's name?" Marinette asked Adrien looked at the blunette then towards the liar. 

"what?" She asked her head tilted, "a kwami, what is a kwami?" Marinette giggled as Adrien looked at her as he realized who she was. 

"How are you Ladybug if you don't know what a kwami is?" Marinette asked, as a show off smirk was playing on her lips. She winked at Adrien. 

"I don't have a kwami, Ladybug and Chat Noir don't need a kwami," Lila lied, the whole group, (Alya, Nino, Chloe, Sabrina, Nathaniel, Ivan, Mylene, Rose, Alex, and Julika.) 

"I am Ladybug!" She exclaimed again, Marinette shook her head. 

"No you aren't and didn't Ladybug told Chat Noir they can't tell people secret identities because of Monarch?" Marinette asked, "But hey, Bunnix will fix everything so." She shrugged. 

"Tikki, spots on." Marinette she said in flash of red light she turned into the spotted superhero. 

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug said, then ad a remote in her hand. 

"Get my name out of your fucking mouth." Ladybug said then punched Lila in the nose. Adrien pulled her back.

"My nose! You broke my nose!" Lila said, with crocodile tears. 

"Dude you broke her nose," Nino said, high fiving Ladybug. 

"Ridiculous! Utterly, ridiculous!" Chloe rolled her eyes. 

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She said, throwing the lucky charm up in the air fixing Lila's nose. 

"You did that before didn't you?" Adrien asked her. Ladybug giggled. 

"Once or twice." She told him. Adrien winked. 

"Since we have a couple minutes, Plagg, claws out." Adrien said, in a flash of green light turning into Chat Noir.  

"M'lady," Chat said winking then used his stick to get on top of the roof. 

"Don't lie, Lila, even though its in your name." Ladybug said, then used her yo-yo to towards the roof. 

"Hilarious!" Chat was laughing as everyone was laughing at Lila. "That's my girl." He told Ladybug as she followed him, kissing her on the lips. She pulled back.

"She needs to stop lying." She told him. 

"I know. But your still my girl, and you were jealous." He teased, she kissed him to shut him up. Then Bunnix showed up. 

"Come on can't I have one universe that doesn't get me or Chat akumatized." Marinette whined, then went into the bubble.

The end 

481 

I lost ideas but, the idea foe Ladybug punching Lila is from Boxnoirr on tiktok it wasn't my idea  

Byeeee!!