A Vacation To Themselves

It has been five years since Total Drama ended, and things have been quite smooth during those years. The contestants have gone to easy themselves and live out their best after the show ended, some more than others. Among those people were that of Silas and Mateo, as they were sleeping and cuddling together after they became a couple five years ago.

Before those years, Mateo was set on gaining the approval of his father, Roberto, and was originally with another person, Emma, who became his first partner, only for Mateo to realize that Emma had only intended to keep Mateo just for validation after breaking up with her previous ex, Chase.

With Silas, before he joined, he was self conscious of his appearance and identity as a transgender individual, most specifically for his different colored eyes, along with facing against the prejudice he faced under his ex boyfriend, Vincent and Silas's sister, Cindy's wrath. But after meeting Mateo and seeing how he loved Silas just the say that he was, everything changed, as he had begun to now embrace himself for who he is and has decided to stay with Mateo as his new boyfriend.

Right now, they were enjoying an intimate moment together as Silas was snuggling against Mateo's arm while they both slept. However, Mateo's slumber was interrupted by the sound of his phone's alarm for seven am. Mateo slowly opened his eyes as he reached for his phone and turned off his alarm.

Mateo then yawned as he rubbed his eyes and was now awake. Mateo then gently place Silas's head back on his pillow, in order to avoid disturbing Silas's slumber. After Mateo gently placed Silas's head on the pillow and off of Mateo's arm, Mateo then got out of bed and went to take a shower.

After he was done, Mateo changed into some fresh clothes and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After an hour or so, Silas eventually woke up from his slumber, got up from the bed and stretched as he rubbed his eyes.

Silas then noticed that Mateo wasn't in bed and went to look for him. When Silas checked the house's kitchen, he saw Mateo in the kitchen cooking fresh blueberry pancakes for breakfast, with some maple syrup and whipped cream.

Mateo placed the pancakes on the table as he then noticed Silas making his way to the kitchen. "Morning sleepyhead." Mateo said as he greeted Silas. "Sleep well?"

"Yup." Silas said as she was still tired and then sat at the table.

"So, before you woke up, I went ahead and made your favorite, pancakes." Mateo said with a smirk as he gave the plate of pancakes to Silas.

"Aw, Teo, you shouldn't have." Silas said as he smiled and felt touched by Mateo's cooking and grabbed the plate.

"Just the least I can do for you since it is almost our five year anniversary." Mateo said with a smile as he sat next to Silas.

"Thank you, Mateo." Silas said as he smiled. "These look amazing."

"And it's about to get even better, because I whipped up a special vacation for us to go on, as an early anniversary gift." Mateo said with a smile to Silas.

Silas was surprised by the idea of vacation as a way of celebrating their anniversary, but was interested nonetheless. "Ooh, you mean like a road trip or a tropical location?" Silas asked as he felt interested. "Or a plane ride to a foreign country?"

"Exactly, in a few minutes, we'll head to the airport and make our way to our first destination." Mateo explained to Silas. "After that, we'll head to a few more destinations and then we'll head to Puerto Rico to see my brother, Fernando, my sister in law, Charlotte and some of my family members."

"Cool, that sounds like fun!" Silas said as he placed his hands together and smiled, but then became concerned. "But, won't we have to worry about money?"