🛜Chapter 3: "Automatonophobia"🛜

A lone drone was walking the halls by themselves, uncertain of where they were left.

"Hello?" said the worker

"Over here" replied another worker, but this worker seemed if it was a hologram. The worker drone got nervous and questioned the hologram.

"Are you okay?" questioned the worker
The hologram insisted that the worker follow them.

Little did the worker know something was behind them. All you could hear was the ear piercing screams of the unfortunate worker.

______________________________________

I woke up, then I scratched my back with my knives for fingers. I began to walk around looking for something then I picked it up. My old glasses, I wore them then took a quick glance at Uzi. She was a purple angel. My purple angel.

She woke up shortly after, I greeted her, "Morning toaster."

She began to grow flustered and put a palm to her head. She told me, "Keep calling me that you bolt or else I'll fry your circuits."

I scoffed at her little cute threat and started teasing her. I put a finger to her lip she instantly started nibbling on it. I plucked my finger from her teeth and started blushing.

She noticed this and grabbed me by the waist and started sweet talking me for example, "You enjoyed that didn't you"

She smirked at me while executing that sentence. Me standing there, stuttering trying to build together a sentence I was dragged on the bed by Uzi.

I was put into a position where submission was my only choice. I let her on me, she was a tiny worker drone.

She started closing in the distance between our lips and gave me a kiss which turned into a lesbian make out session.

She gently bit down on my tongue as I started whimpering and she told me, "You're a little bit submissive aren't you?" while giving me the most smug face you could imagine.

Then she started nibbling on my tongue while I held her back which caused her to sweat a little.

I noticed this and started digging my fingers into her back which caused her to accidentally bite down on my tongue which caused me to cry a little on the inside.

Uzi was so comforting and apologized to me about that asking if I was alright and cradling me. It was so soothing.

Her chomping down on my delicate tongue felt like it was a illusion. She said to me, "I'm very sorry for that V, anyway I could make up for that?"

I told her if we could get some fresh oil, she agreed and we got up and exited the room to realize someone was outside the room in the hallway.

It was chad but he looked a bit funny, for one: He had blue eyes, which is weird because I knew he had green and the next thing that was off putting was his voice.

It was like if he had a virus, but showed no signs of one.

Until I heard Uzi scream.

Something grabbed her and tried taking her. I didn't approve of kidnapping so I immediately took out a chainsaw and desperately tried sawwing off the thing that latched onto Uzi's lower left leg.

Little did I know there was more of those things. A spike flew past my arm, dislocating it. Before I knew it, Uzi was dragged off.

I cried desperately and when I accepted my fate.

I woke up later and to my horror I was tied up for the second time. I tried moving but to my surprise I couldn't.

I saw Uzi in the corner of my eye and tried speaking to her, at the point of yelling and screaming, but no response came from her.

I started crying again because of my stupidity that got us in this situation.

Then I looked up to find an abomination of what seemed to be J, I didn't even know that was possible. I lashed out at whatever was left in J, insisting to let us go.

J was just as stubborn.

J response was somewhat like this, " I'm not letting you go lesbian". I told her to go to hell. Her response was nothing. She honestly looked surprised, as a murder drones before this whole thing I always was with J just helping her with murder.

She asked me, "What's with the tone difference" I told her it was none of her business until I noticed.

My left arm was free.

I used my remaining strength to free myself and snatch Uzi.

J was hot on our trail. It was difficult managing escaping while making sure I didn't drop Uzi.

But when I finally managed to escape, everyone could see me holding Uzi in my arms and looked distressed.

I could hear some murmuring.

I was a bit embarrassed, sitting Uzi down on a chair.

Lizzy walked up to me and told me, "Girl, everyone thinks you and Uzi are a thing."

I looked at her and told her, "Well that's fantastic to hear" in a sarcastic tone.

Lizzy responded with, "Don't worry girl, I support you." she obviously was teasing me.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

Uzi woke up and saw the situation.
She was just as scared and concerned as I was.

Uzi walked up to me and hugged me.

The most comforting thing that happened all day.

The rest looked at me and Lizzy shouted, "If I hear you dissing my friend V and her girlfriend, I'll dox the heck out of you!" She looked serious, it's nice that someone has my back she just didn't have to add the girlfriend stuff.

I was hoping to keep this a bit more under the rug, but now that's been pulled..

Uzi and I were holding hands at this point and didn't notice.

______________________________________

WOWWWWW, this was the longest chapter I ever wrote! I'm very happy about this. I honestly hope this gets some traction. Maybe one day I'll reread this and correct somethings lmao.

The word count for this chapter is "1019" words.