12

He walks into the house where kai is waiting "where were you?" He crosses his arms over his chest.

He sighs "none of your business" he walks past him "Yuri you need to stop, that kid will be fucking traumatized! Why can't you accept that not everyone likes you?" Kai grabs his arm looking at him with worry "if anyone will find out you'll go to the police, so please stop." He pushes him away "you know nothing, I won't get caught." And with that he walks away leaving kai standing and looking down.

Today is supposed to be a sunny day but the weather has other plans and instead is raining.

Jisung is on the phone, talking with Felix "we didn't have a sleepover since forever" jisung nods even if Felix can't see it.

"How about I come at your house and have a sleepover? Let's also invite jeongin"
"Noted! Come at 9PM"
"Okay" and with that jisung ended the call.

He walked over to his closet, he didn't want to wear anything extra so he got a simple hoddie with baggy pants.

He decided he'll go to where jeongin works and where he was also supposed to work.

He gets out of his room seeing his mom and sister having breakfast.

"Jisung! Come and eat with us" his mother smiles.

"Sorry mom, I need to go met jeongin, I'll eat there" he smiles

Lisa pouted and his mother sighed softly and nodded "just be careful" he nodded and walked out of the house.

At the bakery

He gets inside looking around for jeongin, he spots him calling his name, jeongin looks up from the counter and he immediately smiles, showing his cute dimples.

"What are you doing here?"
"Wanted to know if you're coming to the sleepover" jeongin pouts.
"I can't come, today is my cousin's birthday and I can't miss it" he rolls his eyes and jisung laughing at that.

"It's fine" he hugs jeongin "I'll get going"
"Get something to eat! A cupcake!''
Jisung shakes his head "Im not hungry and I don't have money" he shrugged his shoulders and didn't let jeongin say anything because he was already out the door.

While walking he feels his phone buzzing, he takes it out and looks at the screen.

"Who is this?" He mumbled looking at the unknown number, he sighed softly and answered.

"Hello?" He asked but he didn't get an answer back.
"Who is this?" He asked again and no answer.

He ends the calls "maybe got the wrong number." He mumbled putting his phone back in his pocket.

From a far mingi is looking at jisungs back while he's sitting on a bench "why did he call him if he wasn't going to talk" he shrugged the stood up stretching his body "I start to feel bad for this boy." He mumbled and sighed sadly, walking away.

Felix and his mom are making dinner "I swear if he doesn't eat I'll beat his ass."
Felix said getting his brownies out of the oven and putting them on the counter.