The strongest countries from both sides of the Gate

In a realm that disconnects time and space...

Piña: At last, with the Gate established. We can expand our lands!
Hamilton: I hope so.

They stopped as they realized they're somewhere else

Piña: What the!?
Hamilton: W-Who is there?! Show yourselves!

Me: Calm down. I just brought you here to react. I'll be bringing a few more people in. So get comfortable.

Hamilton: The other side of the gate that has countries that are strong?
Piña: I doubt it. None are stronger than the Saderran Empire.

Then, two others are teleported

Molt: Huh?
Cicero: Your Majesty! It appears we have been transported by some unknown magic at hand.

Piña: Father!?
Molt: Hmm... it appears that whoever is behind this wants me and some of us to view something.
Cicero: Could it be what lies on the other side of that gate?

Me: Astute as ever, Cicero! Now then... who else am I forgetting... oh! Hold on a moment...

I then summon a robot

Me: This will accompany you throughout your time spent here.

B7: Greetings, I'm B7 of the B-series introductory bots. All questions you have after the viewing shall be directed to me.

Everyone: Okay.

Everyone took their seats with Piña and Hamilton sitting opposite Molt and Cicero

Everyone took their seats with Piña and Hamilton sitting opposite Molt and Cicero. I then play the first video

Between the continents of Falmart and Titannia, both worlds connected thanks to Hardy establishing the gate. We have five nations that are the strongest from both worlds.

Piña: So there are nations that can compete with us?
Molt: Maybe, but we must be the strongest. We gave never lost a war at all. My daughter

Molt says with assurance. But Cicero and Hamilton think otherwise

In fifth place, there is the clan of Elbe from continent Falmart. Its geographical location is suitable, having some access to the sea, allowing Elbe to have shipping routes and trade networks via the sea. But it's Navy, consisting of only 80 warships, cannot get ahead.

 But it's Navy, consisting of only 80 warships, cannot get ahead