3

(I don't know if the video link for the chapter cover is working or not so i'm putting it in on media as well)
             _________________________

1813

Issadora stayed sat in her chair, a frown on her face as Colin's hand rested on her leg. The man chatting with Benedict as the three awaited Daphne to come down.

Noticing the three youngest Bridgerton daughters, Issadora stood up. A sharp inhale was heard from her husband but she paid no mind to it.

"Is our dear sister still not ready?" Benedict question, he had started to grow impatient. "Oh, she's only been readying herself the entire night," Francesca seemed irate. Perhaps awaiting for your sister after a few hours is tiring.

"You mean her entire life?" Eloise rolled her eyes, Issadora gave her a small smile. She always loved how Eloise did not seem to accept what woman were expected of. She wished she could express her thoughts as well but she was married to Colin, it would be suspicious of her to say those things.

"I shall run upstairs and hasten her along," Colin declared as he walked away, Issadora breathed a sigh of relief as she would be able to get a few minutes away from him.

Benedict however, walked after him as the two began to bicker on who should get Daphne. That was until Eloise decided she grew tired of them. "Daphne! You must make haste!" Eloise yelled causing stares from the servants.

The girl turned around with a smile. "Should you think she heard me?" Eloise asked as Issadora giggled. Colin looked towards her, a smile filling his face at the sound. Noticing his stare, the woman quickly stopped and turned away from him.

Issadora was thrilled that Colin had allowed Eloise to get in the carriage with them, it meant that he would not be touching her. "I do say, do you think any of the girls will trip?" Eloise hoped she would be able to see something entertaining.

"Eloise," Colin warned, he knew if his mama found out her words that she would swiftly be lectured. "During my social seasons opening, one of the girls tripped on her own feet. Quite embarrassing to her but I heard she got married the next season," Issadora noted, remembering how she had to hide her entertainment.

"I thought you were not presented to society?" Eloise questioned, none of the bridgerton family was there during Issadora's debut except for Colin, Anthony, and her mama.

Issadora gave her a soft smile. "I wasn't openly presented to society. Woman who have been arranged for a marriage are presented, along side the man they will be wed too, before the girls are debuted," Issadora explained. Since she was of high status, exceptionally high as her family had been one to work with her majesty, she was the first to be presented.

Issadora remembered how the queen looked pleased at her arrangement, for the queen knew the Bridgertons and Worthingtons to be closest of friends. Queen Charlotte wanted a love match for her and she thought she had one, but unfortunately she was wrong. Issadora did not get arranged with Colin because of a love match, she was arranged because he ruined her reputation.

"It seems we are here," Colin noted as the carriage came to a stop. The door opened as the three slowly got out, Colin getting out after Eloise and helping his wife out.

Inerlacing her arm in Colin's, She rested her free hand on his arm. Although they had married for a mere three days, Issadora quickly fell into the role of a dotting wife. She did not want anybody to catch onto her hatred for him.