crying | eunchae

Context: eunchae was crying because of hate comments posted on her recent weverse live.

As the live ended, you made sure to report every single hate comment against the younger. Eunchae left the living room of her dorm and went straight into her room. Seeing her like this made your heart hurt. You quickly cleaned up everything and went to her room. You could hear her sobs as you were standing in front of her room. You knocked on the door softly and entered a few seconds later because of the lack of response.

Eunchae was lying on her bed, her back facing you as she was silently sobbing which you assumed was the aftermath of reading those hateful words which you couldn't delete. You went towards her and just silently hugged her from behind.

Only the sound of her sobs was heard as you back-hugged her to help her calm down. After a few minutes she turned to face you and buried her head in your chest, and in response to her actions you held her tightly to make her feel secure. After a while she broke the silence, "Those comments... were really hurtful..." she took a pause as she was choking up. "... if you can't speak about it now, we can talk about it in the morning, okay?" you could understand why it was hard for her to speak about it. "No.... it's ok y/n i can do it. I... I read a comment that called me a useless person, they called me tone de-deaf and what not... i felt really bad about i-it and..."

You didnt let her complete her sentence and kissed her. You pulled back after a few seconds and said "I didn't know how to console you so i... kissed you..." You shyly said. This was Eunchae's first time seing this shy side of you, since you were always the confident and the leading one in your relationship.

Eunchae decided to tease you a bit "Are you shy? Awww~~"Eunchae was feeling super happy seeing you all shy and she thought that it was cute. "Look... you've stopped crying.. " You said with a proud smile on your face as you were able to accomplish your mission. "You're attempt on making me happy worked! So... I'll reward you with cuddles and kisses!" Eunchae said and winked playfully. "I love my reward!" You kissed her and then you both cuddled.

a/n: heyy!! so how was the chapter? ik i'm still bad at writing big and long chapters but i'll improve!

If you like the chapter then don't forget to vote and comment.! And also im taking requests!!!

Ily always byeee! <3