9. Web Slinging Hero

Authors Note: Alright, I'm not going to lie, I have been conteplating how Ben's Viltrumite form should look like. At first it was just Invincible recolored, and then Thragg recolored. I saw a comment saying it should look like an older version of Ben which is cool but there is just one problem, he wouldn't be a prime example of an 18 year old Viltrumite (Yes 18 bc by this point the cast is in college). Maybe I will go back to edit but I just want to say that I have made this decision. 

When Ben transforms into his Viltrumite form, he stays the same as he does in his normal human form. This makes the most sense and I don't know why I have not thought about it sooner. 

.

.

.

As Cecil's alert blared through the monitors, the urgency in his movements was palpable. Cecil gets an alert of an unknown individual arriving in Earth's atmosphere. He knew that Ben was currently with Angstrom Levy travelling through dimensions. Ben seemingly wanted to do this, and Cecil couldn't stop him from doing it.

With a decisive nod, Cecil swiftly contacted the next best person for the task at hand—Mark Grayson. Within moments, Mark arrived, his presence a reassuring beacon amidst the uncertainty of the situation.

Meeting with Allen the Alien, Mark's demeanor remained composed, his expression betraying little of the tumultuous thoughts swirling within.

"I don't recognize you," Allen admitted. "Who are you?" Mark questioned. "I am Allen...and you are...?" Mark remained composed, wary about the alien that stood in front of him. "Invincible," Mark replied. Allen's eyes slightly widened before he said, "Ah! I see. Nice to finally meet you," Allen says much to the confusion of Mark.

"Um...how do you know me?" Mark inquired. "I am a friend of Ben," Allen revealed. "He's told me about you, the son of Nolan," he continued. "You know my dad?" "Yeah, I fought him a very long time ago." Mark sighed before revealing, "I met him a few weeks ago. We were on this planet with blue bug people and the Viltrumites attacked. They took him away," Mark revealed.

As Mark's gaze met Allen's, his voice carried a weight of uncertainty. "Do you think Nolan is dead?" he asked, the question hanging in the air between them like an unspoken truth waiting to be revealed.

Allen's response was measured, his brow furrowing with contemplation. "It's hard to say," he admitted, his voice tinged with a hint of regret. "The Viltrumites have their ways, but keeping warriors who defy the empire alive is not their usual practice."

Mark nodded solemnly, the gravity of Allen's words settling over him like a heavy shroud. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see," he murmured, the uncertainty of Nolan's fate weighing heavily on his mind.

Mark's observation about Allen's growth elicited a chuckle from the alien, his features softening with a grateful smile. "Thanks, Mark," Allen replied, his tone tinged with appreciation. "I've been putting in the work."

With a sense of urgency, Allen extended an invitation for Mark to accompany him to Talescria, his eyes earnest as he awaited a response. "I'd love for you to join me," he said, his voice hopeful. "We could use someone like you on our side."

Mark hesitated, his gaze drifting to the stars above before returning to Allen with a regretful smile. "I appreciate the offer, Allen," he began, his voice tinged with sincerity. "But Earth is my home. I've missed too much already, and I've only just returned from space."

Allen nodded understandingly, a sense of respect evident in his demeanor. "I understand," he acknowledged, his tone gentle. "But if you ever change your mind, the offer still stands."