Part 3

- now I'll tell you the story of this box - said Babe. - your papa and I were going to get his first pilot suit for our X-Hunter team... -

Flashback

- I'm so excited, P. We're going to get the suit for my first race - said puppy Charlie happily. He was so exuberant.

- and I will have the gloves you gave me continued Charlie, taking them out. - I want to try them on with the suit -

Babe loved listening to Charlie talk.

Suddenly Charlie stopped and said: -Babe, let's stop at this store -

Babe looked up and saw the type of store.

- Charlie, it's a children's store" replied Babe. "Please, Mama"said Charlie with puppy eyes. - I just want to take a look -

He couldn't say no to Charlie when he used that voice, those eyes and above all called him "mama".

- Let's go in - replied Babe with a smile.

- Yesss - said Charlie happily.

Babe was infected by Charlie's joy and enthusiasm. Entering that shop was something exciting.

Maybe because Charlie called him mama. Charlie looked at everything with loving, bright eyes.

-Look, Babe - said Charlie picking up something.

Babe walked over and saw the onesie.

- it's perfect for a possible child of ours - continued Charlie, imagining. - he will be exceptional like you mama -

On the onesie there was a drawing of a child in a racing car and the words "Papa and Mama's number 1".

-it's perfect, Charlie - said Babe picking it up in his hand.

At that moment Babe imagined a baby in his arms. He got emotional and Charlie brought his fingers to Babe's tears.

- you're excited, mama - said Charlie wiping them.

-What are you saying, papa - replied Babe turning around.

Charlie hugged him from behind and said: - you don't have to be embarrassed. You are so cute -

Babe replied: - you want to be punished, Charlie -

Charlie released him and saw two pacifiers. One with a drawing of a black cat and the other with a little dog.

- look, Mama - said Charlie picking them up.

- they are beautiful -

Babe came over to see them.

- this little dog looks like you - replied Babe taking it.

- and you are this cat - said Charlie with a smile. - black cats are beautiful -

- you're telling me I'm beautiful, papa - replied Babe.

- as if you didn't know. You are beautiful, sexy and also very cute - said Charlie.

- you can't tell me that I'm beautiful and sexy and then say that I'm also very cute - replied Babe, blushing.

Charlie kissed him on the cheek and said: - you're very cute -

- Stop it, Charlie - replied Babe embarrassed. He left the shop and Charlie joined him after a few minutes.

When they returned home, Charlie showed the box. Babe opened the box and inside were two onesies with the words "Papa and Mama's number 1" written on them and two pacifiers.

-Charlie - said Babe in surprise.

- sorry, Babe. I couldn't resist - replied Charlie. - I know I can't get you pregnant - Babe had hugged him.