Chapter 1: A Father's birthday surpise

It was a beautiful and sunny summer morning in Otogakure City, located in the Eleme Region and today was a special occasion for the Yashagoro-Senju family. Today was the sixth birthday of the only child of the Yashagoro-Senju family whose name was Hakuja. His mother Mina Senju woke up bright and early to prepare for the special occasion.

Speaking of Hakuja was a child of few words like his father was as a kid. He perfers to spend his time studying pokemon in peace, as he plans his first journey in six years. Here in the Eleme Region, you need to be 12 years old to go on a Pokemon journey, unlike other regions like Kanto.

His father, Orochimaru Yashagoro at the age of fourteen years old won the Pokemon League in his first attempt beating his rival and friend Jairya. After the birth of his son, he left his old home Konohagakure village after being blamed for something he didn't do, but was clear by Officer Jenny. However he decided to stay in Otogakure City, unfortunately he was often away training and doing pokemon research much to the dismay of his son.

But today Orochimaru was coming back home, to celebrate his son's birthday. He had just the right gift for him as well. He spent two months looking for them while he was away in Kanto doing training for his next challenger and doing research on the pokemon in Kanto.

"Alright Dragonite, take us home," Orochimaru said sending out the large Dragon Pokemon from its Pokeball.

Dragonite nodded and crouched down a bit as Orochimaru got onto her back. With a loud mighty roar, the Dragon pokemon takes off, leaving a powerful gust of wind behind.

****

"Hakuja wake up!" Mina called out from downstairs.

After six minutes Hakuja walked downstairs and into the kitchen wearing a silky black shirt with an Pokeball shilhouette on the front and black pants along with purple slippers.

"Good morning Mom," Hakuja greeted with a small smile on his face.

"Morning sweetie go eat your breakfast," Mina said with a warm smile.

Hakuja nodded and walked over to the kitchen table where he saw an amazing and beautiful breakfast prepared by his mother and began calmly eating his food which was a pokemon shaped omelet and shake.