Chapter three: sexy stranger

The walk to Yeji's car was quick, although, long before she could open the door, her back was pressed against the car door and her mouth was invaded by the hungry kisses of Ryujin, who made sure to leave the keys to her bike to Chaeryeong before leaving.

"Wait. W-We should get in the car first." Yeji whispered between gasps, after putting her index finger on Ryujin's lips to make her stop.

Even though her view was a little clearer outside, Yeji still hadn't realized that the person she was kissing was a girl, although that didn't matter since after all, what she needed was on her bottom part.

Ryujin smiled and squeezed one of Yeji's buttocks in her hands, then nodded, opening the driver's seat door for her.

She quickly walked around the car and got in, Yeji was wiping some of the smeared lipstick on the corner of her lip, as she looked in the car's rearview mirror, but before she could finish, Ryujin's hand went behind her neck and she pulled her face, to kiss her.

Yeji reciprocated the kiss, as she was not even able to refuse, feeling shivers when Ryujin's warm hand slid down one of her thighs.

"Do you want us to go to your ah- house?" Yeji asked her, once she was able to get rid of those passionate kisses.

Obviously, Ryujin couldn't do something like that, not only because of her mother and her dick of stepfather, but because of how far away her house was and how much she wanted to fuck the woman.

"No, let's go to a hotel."

As soon as the door of that hotel, which was close enough to have taken only ten minutes in the car, opened, Yeji was pressed against the wood, while eagers and wild kisses ate her mouth.

"Mmmh!" Yeji whimpered into the kiss, as Ryujin's hands slid up her sides and then up one of her legs. Raising one of them to her waist level.

Then the short-haired girl's kisses began to slide towards her neck and Yeji tangled her fingers in that black hair, causing the bun at the bottom of Ryujin's head to come loose and causing her hair to loosen. Let it be free on her shoulders.

"Y-You have very long hair- uhhh!" Yeji said, as Ryujin's kisses reached her cleavage.

The short-haired girl may have found that expression strange, but she didn't stop and a mischievous smile appeared on her lips, when a very creative response appeared in her head.

"There's another thing that's also very long, baby."

Yeji smiled, biting her lip, but soon everything stopped, when she felt Ryujin's other hand on the back of her other thigh, lifting her in the air to take her to a table in the place.

The brunette did not have time to react, when the kisses began to invade her neck and lips again, but Ryujin's hands did not stop until they lowered a little of her dress below her breasts, until they were in sight, since Yeji was not wearing a bra.

"What a nice tits." Ryujin said and Yeji couldn't help but smile.

All her life she had had a complex about how small they were, but to Ryujin, they were the sexiest breasts she had ever seen before.

"Thank you-Ahhhhh!" Her eyes closed again, as she felt how her nipples began to be sucked and licked by that sexy mouth.

While she sucked on one, she squeezed and fondled the other, also taking the opportunity to gently nibble on Yeji's nipples, which were very hard, on the verge of making her scream with pleasure, but they hadn't even gotten halfway through the encounter.

When Ryujin was satisfied with her work, she didn't waste any more time and knelt in front of her, still looking at her face.

Yeji opened her eyes slowly, resting her hands behind her on the table and looked down, as the short-haired woman opened her legs, placing one of them on her shoulder and when her black dress rose a little higher than her thighs, Ryujin had a perfect view of her little thong.