E 15

Judah was chatting with Malcom about hazels progress and hazel was hiding from Arielle.
"Yeah she's hiding from arielle." Judah said laughing .
"You should definitely snitch my nigga." Malcom chuckled the menacing chuckle. 
"Leave my sis alone!" Aria shouted practicing walking. Aria was relaxing and Malcom was her personal trainer.
"20 more minutes Sweetness. "
"Okay hubby." She answered groaning In frustration. Aria imagined herself in her prime . She hated therapy but Malcom looked up some things and did her own personal therapy.  He left tiny index cards of tasks around and she would do them. 
"How's my smart ass sister over there?"
"She's doing better.  Still is kind of down." Malcom whispered as Aria sighed.
"Stop talking about me ! I sound weak!" Aria cried.
"Sorry Sweetness. " Malcom said kissing her Cheek making her smile. "Better?"
"Delightful. " aria answered with her shoulders shimmering.
"Glad I can still do that." Malcom said relieved.  Judah was In thought . Everyone was helping hazel and she didn't want his help. Was he even useful right now? Judah saw hazel slide in the closet as Arielle walked in.
"HI Judah where's haze?"
"Uh.....she's in the polar." Judah lied .
"Thanks. " Arielle said leaving . Judah then waited until she was gone.
"She's gone."
"Yeessuub." Hazel sighed relieved running out and she lay on the bed. Judah cleared his throat and hazel looked at him.
"Hmm?"
"Nothing."
"You sure kenneth?"
"Yeah."
......
Judah watched from a far the next 5 days and hazel hadn't realized.  Judah then left the mansion . Micheal walked with him.
"Thanks son."
"Does mom know?"
"No."
"May I ask why the sudden secrecy?"
"....don't tell her. "
"I won't unless she forces me with her sword. "
"Good.....I'm not needed here. Everyone is helping her and I haven't been asked for help by my wife.  I feel useless.  Like my purpose as her husband isn't so forever anymore. " Judah said not realizing the tear Falling.
"Dad.."
"Dont say anything okay. She'll know where to find me when she notices . If she does." Judah interrupted and he got on the plane and left.
.....
Micheal sat at the table and hazel was watching the children practice fighting.  Joy  was looking around for her best friend Judah.
"Mrs. Elle do you know where mister kenneth is?" Joy asked with worry. Hazel then looked around. She then felt like something was missing from her. Micheal heard her thoughts and he was delighted to know she felt her husband's presence gone.   Hazel ran inside barging in the guest room and she saw his suitcase gone and she tried to call him and he didn't pick up it declined.    Hazel froze .......Micheal watched her and he heard her thoughts thinking of what she did wrong and the promise they made as Teenagers by the tree. Jade showed him that tree when they had their first official date in belton. She talked of how her parents felt the love and vowed to love forever before the ring and he was moved by her Joy in knowing it.
"Oh Micheal.......can you tell Joy he.......he will be back......and......I'll be back." Hazel couldn't think and she started having a manic episode in her mind but she calmed herself .
"I will help ." Micheal said.
"Thanks ."
.....
Hazel was starting to get moody without him. She looked all over Paddington he wasn't anywhere . Hazel paced the pastures as Micheal watched her . She looked young when she was mad which confused him. She also looked a lot like jade. Hazel then broke and cried.
"Mom come on."
"I messed uuup." She sobbed.
"You gotta talk."
"No I get it. He hates me and and...."
"JUST STOP!! He left because he said you didn't need him . Everyone else is helping you and he had no place in it." Micheal sighed and he felt bad because he was supposed to keep a secret . His wife truly had an impact on him.
"......really?"
"Yeah. He told me not to tell you."
"I'm glad you did. But I will act surprised when he tells me." Hazel got up and ran to the airport and she got on the closest flight. She made it to Chicago and she ran for 3 whole hours to carrys house because she left her wallet.  She banged on the door and carry answered.
"Hazyyy! Oh! You look terrible what happened?" Carry was worried . Julius and Tiffany were playing cards with Cisco.  Tiffany saw hazel and she arose hugging her. The girls helped the limping girl .
"No I need a ride to belton......I gotta see him." Hazel ranted.
"Hazel your feet are swollen. " Tiffany comforted.
"Yeah you can't go."
"Fuck my feet damn it! I need to save my marriage. " Hazel said anxious.  Julius then said he'd drive her. She thanked him and gave him a hug . Hazel ran down town practically limping and she fell at the tree. She saw he wasn't there and she cried .
"It's ruined . And it's all my fault. " Hazel whispered. She then felt a warm embrace. She then hugged her husband with so much love .he held her tightly. Julius went by the house and told him everything.  Judah held her tightly and she wouldn't let him go.
"You left me!" Hazel cried hitting him and he apologized .
"I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought I wasn't helping....elle."  Judah admitted.  Hazel looked at him.
"How? You are my strength when you are beside me in everything I do.  My hype man.  And...I do need you. I just....don't wanna burden you . " Hazel admitted. "And you are perfect . And I'm a mess. It's always been that way. "
"Hazel I'm far from perfect . I'm a jealous guy, I have anger issues  , I'm bad at taking a hint, and I can be overly possessive. " Judah ranted and hazel then shrugged.
"I don't mind. I'm always gonna think you are handsome and a wonderful man. "  Hazel comforted.  "You aren't as bad.  I'm clumsy  , I have high anxiety of a cat,  I'm a perfectionist  , and I nag a lot. " Hazel said and he held her hand.
"Stop talking about my girl like that ." Judah said and she blushed  . "I don't care if you have all the imperfections in the world you'll always be my girl. " Judah said and they kissed a passionate kiss. Hazel stood and she yelped Falling.
"I sprained my knee and my feet hurt."
"I got you." Judah picked her up. She held onto her Romeo.