🌇

I want to hold you close, skin pressed against me tight

Lie still, close your eyes

So lovely, it feels so right

I want to hold you close, soft breath, beating heart

As I whisper in your ear, "I want to fucking tear you apart"

tear you apart - she wants revenge

=====

Oikawa Tooru (22)

Rain pounds the glass of the lecture hall with merciless force, leaving the view outside skewed and wavered with the fountain of water trickling down the windows.

The professor's voice drawls on and on about some sort of classic book from the 1920s that I've never bothered to read—the Most Beautiful Woman in Town. The only thing I managed to capture was the title.

There'd be a report over it, nothing less than four pages at the least, but I frankly couldn't bring myself to worry about it.

After the messy breakup with my girlfriend and the other girl I had been sleeping with leaving me as well, I'm left with nothing to feel and nothing that gives me purpose.

What do I want to feel? Love, skin, warmth. To feel with my heart and my hands. I want to feel full, but, no matter how many people I lay myself down with, I'm left feeling as empty as I had been prior.

Oh, well. I'll just copy off the guy beside- He's not paying attention either, is he?

Bright orange curls framed his slightly chubby and sun-kissed face. Compared to me, he's probably half my size, and his small, gentle hands reflect that while he observes two moths in a glass jar. Eyes the color of polished copper flicker over the jar in his hands.

His fingers are long and he's clearly well-taken care of, even for a university student. The tank top and cotton pants he's wearing are made of high-quality material, so he must come from a higher-class family like most of the students at this school.

But he's rather odd, always messing around with bugs or reading about nature and the sorts. The headband attempting (and failing) to hold all of his curls back is even printed with leaves, and his skin's tan, as if he spends his days outside with the plants, too.

I wouldn't doubt it. That guy's a weirdo, after all.

"Mr. Hinata!" The professor suddenly exclaims, startling the male beside me out of his stupor. He quickly places the jar down on the table as if the professor hadn't already seen it.

"This is the third time this week alone! I'd given you several passes because of your mental illness, but this is getting out of hand! I don't want to see any more bugs in the lecture hall again, or I'm confiscating them! Do you understand, Mr. Hinata?"

"Y-Yes! Yes sir! Sorry!"

There's something in the way his cheeks flush red, and how his face warms in all the right places. A natural blush all women would trip over each other to have. Something about him's so mysterious and... cute, in a way.

Despite the teacher's warning, I noticed throughout the last twenty minutes of our lecture, that Shouyou's eyes continuously glance down at the moths. The more bored he grows, the more his eyes seem to wander around the room.

Eventually, I find that they settle on me more and more frequently, I can see him observing me from my peripherals.

I expect him to turn away when I look at him directly, but he just grins as if it were an accident that he had been looking my way. He turns back to the professor, leaving me with an impression of him that resembles... a labrador. All over the place, but always happy.