-ᥒ᥆𝗍 ᥡᥱ𝗍- {𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒎𝒂 𝒙 𝑶𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒐}

('-'*)♪(❁´◡'❁)ᕦ( ᐛ )ᕡ(•ө•)♡

-No quirk au, angst, Toga, Bakugo and Monoma siblings au, UA is a kpop entertainment company act like the songs fit the amount of people in the group-
-the video is the song they sang-

Neito Monoma Bakugo was called many things. Evil, annoying, bad, arrogant, asshole, loud, unteachable, ignorant and even dangerous.

His parents hated him, his teammates hated him. God, even his instructor did. He didn’t know that one person cared about him and loved him.

That person was Ochako Uraraka, the golden card of 1-A. How Neito hated 1-A.

1-A, the elite team that was promised to debut.

Katsuki Bakugo-the best drummer in the school and a phenomenal dancer.

Ochako Uraraka-one of the most beautiful people in UA and a great singer.

Izuku Midoriya-An all-rounder that everyone wants to date/hire/be friends with.

Eijiro Kirishimia-A crazy good dancer and rapper.

Denki Kaminari-Vocals and rapping skills is everything that makes him up.

Momo Yaoyorozu-The most beautiful person in the agency, an okay dancer, smart and a phenomenal singer.

Kyoka Jrio-She was going to be the lead vocalist since the day she was born.

Minoru Mineta-🖕🤢

Shoto Todoroki-Pretty, angelic voice and of course a great dancer.

Mina Ashido-This girl can rap and dance better than Lisa from Blackpink.

There was also 1-B. The second best.

Neito Bakugo-He was a decent singer but a crazy insanely good rapper.

Itsuka Kendo-Pretty and a great dancer.

Hanta Sero-He has an excellent voice and can dance pretty well.

Yo Shino-The rapper that is good but needs to improve.

TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu-He’s decent at everything.

Mei Hatsume-She is definitely going to be the lead dancer.

Yuga Aoyama-He can act, dance and is a great MC

Teyna Iida-The ideal leader for a group

There was also 1-C

Tsuyu Asui-A great dancer.

Hitoshi Shinso-The all-rounder of the group

Shoji Mezo-The fourth best dancer in the school

Yui Kodai-A visual and dancer in one

Reiko Yanagi-A leader that will rival Yeji.

Turo Hagakura-the best vocalist in the group

Himiko Bakugo-deserving to be in 1-B (at the least) but was put in 1-C because the agency said she was ‘ugly’.

Yeah, Neito was good but 1-A was always going to be better. He hated them and always tried to be better than them.

***

It was the second to last evaluation. Everyone was ready as ever. No mistakes were going to happen.

The judges were going to be hard to convince that they should stay.

Mrs. Midnight, Mr. Mic and of course Mitsuki Bakugo. At this point Neito was convinced that the world hated him.