[Prolouge]

The scientist looked in front of him, being much amused of his own work. Before him there was seven large tubes with one boy inside each. A lot of machines were connected to the tubes and their body. Also, there was a huge control panel.

The whole room was filled with test tubes, Bunsen burners, chemicals, a table messed up with a bunch of written papers, different animals on jars, preserved human brains and much more weird things which no one has seen before. On top of everything, the chamber had a strange smell which neither could give one pleasure, nor hatred.

Everything was so different from the world outside~

"Finally!! Finally after three years I've completed my experiment." The crazy looking white coated man remarked delightfully.

"Just 2 more years, and they'll be in their form fully. Then, I'll use them as my puppets..." A maniacal laugh filled the laboratory as he pressed some buttons and the boys were detached from the wires and tubes.

The old man carefully carried all of the seven boys one by one placing them on the pre-made beds.

"One day, they'll work for me. And that time, I'll be the one supreme. The whole world will be under my con-"  His words were cut off by the sounds of boots.

"You are under arrest professor Kwon." A team of police officers entered the gate and pointed their guns at him.

"You- You can't arrest me at your will!!" He screamed, trying to save his research papers and escape.

"We already have a lot of cases filed against you, professor. Kidnapping, using of illegal chemicals and much more."

"No no no no no no....." He chanted one word like an insane and tried to run away. But the experienced officers caught him in an instant.

"Now, now, professor, let's go to enjoy behind he bars for a few years. What say?" The cop dragged him outside towards their van.

But the old scientist kept screaming, "My papers, my researchs, leave me bastards, my hard works!!!!!"

"Sir, what about those young boys?" Another officer asked him.

"Take them to the nearest hospital. We have to see if they're affected in any way by that madman."

"Alright, sir."

That was the time from when they were introduced to the world in a new way~

.............

ANPANMEN

Coming soon~

Coming soon~