Heres how it works

So this will be updated weekly of all of you guy's favorite dances.
It can be any dance from any season. From guest people on the team to the new team. As long as it aired on a dance moms episode.
Here's how to vote:

Rank your favorite dance moms dances from 1-10. I will add points for that dance like so.
Number 1=10 points
Number 2=9 points
Number 3=8 points
Number 4=7 points
Number 5=6 points
Number 6=5 points
Number 7=4 points
Number 8=3 points
Number 9=2 points
Number 10=1 point

If a dance spends 12 weeks in the top 50 then I will retire it to give others a chance.

Please do not vote more than once per week. I will not hound you or write down your username somewhere so I can make sure that you dont vote more than once because thats just ridiculous.

If there is by chance a tie I will write in the comment section the dances that are tied. To which you must reply to the comment which dance you like the best out of all of them. If you dont actually hit the reply button and just make a comment to respond I will not count it.

You have Sunday through Friday to vote. Friday is the last voting day so any votes after will not be taken into consideration. On Saturday if there are ties than I will comment them so you guys can break the tie. Sunday the top 50 will be posted.

So thats it. I hope you guys enjoy the new top 50 dance moms dances weekly chart! Please start commenting!

Just to clarify I will be posting the first top 50 chart next Sunday not this Sunday. So voting is open.