Act 2

It's been a few month since the incident , apart from the sleepless nights, Clarissa had spent most of her time at Montgomery's.

Thinking everything was fine and over , there were moments she was still worried about her missing tape .

Alongside walking the School with her biggest demon yet , is facing her Rapist.

Every single day.

Just as things were slowly getting better , it all changed when the Bakers wanted to take it to court.

Alongside Jessica Davis and Alex standall coming back to Liberty high.

Clary noticed her boyfriend has been hiding something and she didn't know what .

She didn't know how far he take it to protect his girl no matter what .

He didn't care what he'd loose in that moment , all his main focus on was protecting his girlfriend from being harmed or affected in the trials.

Even though she wasn't in the trials or had anything to do with it ,

Alongside not knowing Clay also had a secret he's been keeping from her , knowing how angry and hurt she is that one of her closest friend had ran off leaving her heartbroken .

But soon everything goes to chaos once her best friend comes back.

Her brother and best friend not trusting of her boyfriend and her boyfriend not trusting over her brother and best friend.

Clary feels trapped and confused on who to choose , she wishes everything would go back to normal.

But not after Hannah Baker came into their life's and destroyed it .

Secrets are also soon revealed from her side and they didn't want anyone know the real truth behind the tape .

She wanted to protect her brother's feelings of letting him know who Hannah truly is towards the blonde when she was alive.

The only person who knows the truth , was her boyfriend .

He witnessed every wraith of her relationship with the dead girl .

It's not about protecting herself from people knowing the truth .

It's protecting the person who can't defend herself.

It's protecting her truth.

☆★☆

"𝓃ℴ , 𝓃ℴ𝒷ℴ𝒹𝓎 𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂ℯ 𝒶𝓃ℴ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓂ℴ𝓇ℯ !"

&

"𝒾'𝓁𝓁 𝒹ℴ 𝓈𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑔 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓎ℴ𝓊,"

Extra castings

Brandon Butler as Scott Reed

Jan Luis Castellanos as Diego Torres

Austin Aaron as Luke Holiday

Cody Christian as Aidan Kosina

Bryce Cass as Cyrus

Chelsea Alden as Mackenzie

Anne winters as Chloe rice

☆★☆

Playlist

1: thunder ~ imaginary dragons

2: in my bed ~ Sabrina carpenter

3: just pretend ~ Bad Omens

4: so cold ~Ben Cooke

5: innocence ~ Nathan Wagner

6: sand ~ Dove Cameron

7: I hate you , I love you ~ Gnash (ft Olivia Brian)

8: into you ~ Ariana Grande

9: like I do ~ Zayn Malik

10: missed ~ Ella Henderson

11: popular Monster ~ Falling in Reverse

12: I'm in love with a monster ~ Fith harmony

13: Back to you ~ Selena Gomez

☆★☆

Trigger warnings
Mention of bullying
Mention of sexual assault
Mention of Abuse
Mention of suicide
Threats and violence
Homophobic slurs
Mention of drug use
Mention of abortion