End of the Villian

Suddenly kun fall down and blood starts to cover the whole room and guess what.... What happened......

( Flashback)

When Kun was talking, Emma shoot him on his back and he fell down.

Emma:- do you really think we will say goodbye to each other or you will say so? 😏
Harry:- ( shocked😮) Emma.... why are you here? ( In teary voice🥺)

Everyone was shocked. ...
( Mr. Theo stood up taking support of Lucas... He went towards kun) harry went towards Emma and hugged her...

Harry:- I thought I will never see you again🥺
Emma:- ( wiped his tears) don't cry dear, I am here okay
Harry:- ( by looking in her eyes) I love you
Mr. Theo:- let's go he is dead.... Hahaha
David:- wait, what!? How?
Lyra:- wait we forgot to go in the other room where doctors and all are. ...
Emma:- oh! Don't worry I killed them already
Lucas:- how?
Emma:- ( explains) when you came here I couldn't stop myself from coming here. I took straw Shooter and stick and came here .....when I came here, I searched for the basement window. after a lot of struggle I found it and through that small window I killed everyone with the help of that Shooter equipment.....then I entered in these mansion. then after a lot I came here and yeah that's it.
Harry:- ohh! My Emma.... (Hugged her tightly)
Daneen:- have some shame at least we are still here...Harry!😑whatever Anna are you okay?
Anna:- yes. Lucas where were you?
Lucas :- i was with mr. Theo.
Mr. Theo :- oh! Kidnap do you want to stay here?
Sam:- Dad... What about the antidote..?
Mr. Theo :- it's not of any use now see it's fell on the ground let it be...let's go now...

Everyone left with their partners accept Sam, Daneen, Sakuro...

Daneen:- sakuro let's go... Ah! Sa... Sam let's go
Sakuro :- ok, let's go
Daneen:- are you okay sakuro? , where is ivy and your both of your siblings?
Sakuro:- they all went with others I stayed here for you.
Daneen:- hahaha 😄😂for me? 😂 ok let's go...
Sam :- I am to injured😒
Daneen:- stop acting like a kid now.......okay......so.....are you ok my child😂😂😂😂
Sam:- oh! Now your mocking me infront of him😒
Sakuro:- hey! I am too her friend ok. ....let it be Daneen let's go.... ( he hold her hand)

( sam to hold her hand).....

Daneen's pov :-

Wait what's wrong with them like why they both are acting so much weird....so much childish....like why the heck both hold my hand now... 😑

Daneen:- I am not a kid anymore why you both are holding my hand 😑... Sam go forward I will come....
Sam :- but Daneen.. Ok I will.... Sakuro let's go.....
Sakuro :- but.... Ok

Daneen saw that the blood was disappearing after a certain distance

Like from this gaps...

Daneen:- it seems like there is a space or. .....what let me see...

When she knock on the floor it banged. Oh! So here is one more room okay let's see....

Daneen:- some how she opened, wait what again darkness... 😨. Should I go or not....I should....okay.... Daneen you can do it she said to herself... Ok let's go ...

Someone touch her back she screamed out loudly...

Sakuro:- hey! Don't scream its me
Daneen:- (sigh😮‍💨) you.... you scared the shit out of me.....😑why are you here?
Sakuro:- I waited a while for you but you didn't came so I came here to look..
Daneen:- oh! Ok... Hey! Look here is one more door ...look
Sakuro:- oh! Yes. Let's go inside then
Daneen:- aren't you afraid of Darkness?
Sakuro:- afraid of Darkness😂😂😂.... I am not a kidg. .....let's go...
Daneen:- oh, ok....

They went inside......it was like a tunnel.....

Daneen:- here is no beam of light though......
Sakuro:- oh! Yes.. Let's see, where it ends
Daneen:- ohk
Sakuro :- by the way you fight very well
Daneen:- oh really! Not so good but thank you! 😊

There was a silence between them and their they reach to the end of that room Or tunnel

Daneen:- here you go! wait....so this path is connected with the other room of doctors which is in basement.wow !Emma really killed them....such a brave girl I mean mother she is...
Sakuro:- mother?
Daneen:- oh! Yes.... let's get out of here,I will explain

Later they leaved the mansion....

Daneen:- oh! Yes. ..so Emma and Harry are couples and Emma is pregnant now so that's why I said she is a brave mother
Sakuro:- oh! Wow.. Cool!
Daneen:- you are our family members so ... Mr. Theo is the father of sam, Anna and lucas, David and lyra these are cute couples of our family... I hope they will end up with happy ending. ..
Sakuro:- and.... What about you?
Daneen:- i am single though 😄

They were talking and there they saw ivy and Sam.

Daneen:- you both? What are you doing here?
Ivy:- we were waiting for you
Sam:- Sakura what are you doing with Daneen?
Daneen:- he thought I am in trouble so he came to see me so sweet isn't it? 😊
Sam:- ohh yeah ( by giving bombastic side eye to Sakuro😒)
Ivy:- oh! Sakuro let's go
Sakuro:- but..... Daneen... I... I..
Sam:- let's go..
Daneen:- ok ivy and sakuro are funny, isn't it? 😂😂.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.... so you here you go if you are reading this story till this part so congrats soon the story is going to end and we will see whether the story will get happy ending or sad ending I hope you will read the next part 2 thank you for your support. .. let's see what will happen whether ivy and Sakura and all will be humans again or not what will happen and yeah that's it.
.
.
.
Next part will come soon👉👉👉