CHAPTER 2 Revealing Her true Identity

It was one in the morning when she done her work. She took off her eyewear then close her laptop and transfer it to her table. Scott fall asleep earlier and he was hugging her waist. She smiled seeing him sleep.
She adjusted herself then pillow her head on his chest then she give him a kiss goodnight hubs.
And then she also fall asleep.
He woke up early in the morning he went out to go on groceries with smile called and asked his Assistant Ivan Rafa to meet him and bring him his office clothes to him he aslo told him to release the information about him getting married and having a wife. I will come with my wife today.
You got married boss!" And you didn't even bother to tell me did Aunt know this?!"
Not.Yet, she will know soon he smiled.

Let's have coffee and a bit first.

Sure Boss, then they find a better spot to have their coffee together.

I have to go remember what I said then he tap his shoulder.

Yes, Boss. Ivan left and do the task.

He cook breakfast ham and cheese what with sunny side egg and toast bread and fried rice for all of them. He also heated the milk. He made his coffee.
Bro, you wake up early?! Ethan,  got shocked then come to the table. Why did you wake up early it's still six am mama can make breakfast for us.
Cassandra woke up and notice she's alone she went to brush her teeth and went out. She smells the food wafting all around the house.
Hmm, smells so yummy. Did you, wake up early? She went to him and hug him "morning"
He smiled and ruffles her hair morning too wife.
Ma, come let's breakfast is Mika still asleep? He asked while helping her for food.
Don't worry about that brat she will wake up late today it's her off.
I'm awake now they heard her entering the kitchen too.
Oh. It's a miracle that you wake up early. Are you not a log anymore.
Hey, I was just tired for this past months. Don't worry next time I will make breakfast for us.
Brother in law thanks for the delicious breakfast she smiled.
You're welcome.
Have more he put more food on her plate then, give her warm milk I will send you to work he said.
Okay, she smiled.
After getting out the car she's hurrying in like a flash he grab her arms. And laugh what makes you in a hurry.
I got the news hub's the boss will come with his wife today. She felt agitated. I'm late!" She wants to run away again but he stop her don't worry he won't scold you for being late relax.
But, she wanted to reason out.
But he only give her a light kiss then pinch her nose.

After getting out of the elevator she saw  all her colleagues in panic.

The President is coming! She heard it and she got excited again. I need to go first bye.. she run on the crowd and left him.

He just laughed seeing her like a top gone in a flash.

Ivan come to him when he saw him walking with smile on the face.
Boss where's your wife he look around his boss said he will come with his wife why is he alone.
There he pointed the woman running like a flash.
Ivan smiled too, then rub her nape why she's in a rush to go there is she working here too?
Hmm, she wanted to welcome herself he laughed.

Wife! wait for me . He said then chase her.
Everyone gasps ! Seeing their president chasing her wife.

I is this true we heard it right?

W-wife?!"

she married to our president.

I'm going to be late she said. Bye..
He wanted to stop her.

Welcome back Mr. President everyone greeted him with warm smile on their faces.

Cassandra stop abruptly in shocked and turn around with wide open eye.

P-president?!" You!
Hmm, he smiled and nod.
B- but.. you.. she couldn't composed a word.
I was planning to tell you, it was you who run like a flash. Everyone meet my wife.
She hid her face on his coat and bit him lightly.
He just laughed and rub her hair lovingly. Let's go. He took her hand and dragged her in his office.
Madam Lemon Juice for you, and also watermelon madam Buns for you madam. Her colleagues  come in his office one by one.
Ah, You can bring them back, she got conscious if she known who he is she won't dare to marry him.
Scott smiled at her reaction he knows what she thinks. He get up and come to her we can eat this together thank you everyone seems my wife is not comfortable for your attention right now but we promise we will eat this together. As for the lunch it will be free for today he said.
Thanks Mr. President everyone got out the office and continue to do their work.
Why you didn't tell me?" She glares at him.
I was trying to stop you and tell you always interrupt me.
Let's try this together later he put all the fruits in the fridge and he continues to work.
Everyone went down to cafeteria in their office building and Scott dragged her on the third floor to joined the employees lunch.
Look they were so sweet they can hear their gossips.
Scott put his chin on top of her head while he was hugging her they join the long line for their food.
He get the food for two and they  Joined with Ivan and other employees. Scott sprayed her hand with sanitizer and rub it together.
After having their lunch he asked her if she wants to eat Ice cream and he bought two for her.Want she offered the other hand for him.
He bit the Ice cream she give and took it from her.
Cass, were going  home bye.. her colleagues bid goodbye to her.
Ok. Bye..
Me too, are fine alone here.
Hmm, don't worry I will finish this and go home too.
It takes another two hours for her to finish her work she fix everything and close her laptop and her copy then went out her office.
She meet Scott waiting at the door.
You've here?"
Hmm. I thought you gone home without informing me but you were here taking overtime. Next time you won't work overtime.
She give him a kiss then hug him. "I miss you a lot"
He smiled and ruffles her hair. Me too, let's go home. He take her out for late dinner then they went home back to his own house.
You can design anything you like and change everything according to your taste.
Sure?" She asked.
Hmmm, he agreed.
How about I change your room into pink color.
It's fine as long as its make you happy I'm ok on it.
She decided to redecorate their house into esthetic style. Homey and comfy.
She opened her laptop and continue to wrote her story while Scott sleeping beside her and hugging her it was his new habit he couldn't sleep when she's not there around him he become clingy to her.

In the morning she woke up early and made breakfast while he was still asleep when. Scott woke up breakfast is ready even his office clothes.
Thank you, he said then hug her from behind.
After having their breakfast they left the house together and become busy the whole day.
Ow, is she really the woman his going to marry then why she married her.
Maybe he got the wrong person to marry that day, according to her when she went there he already left and married the wrong person on that day.
She's coming everyone close their tab and acting busy but she could see their actions.
Let me see she said then give her hand to them.
Ah, Cass it's not good to look at it...
Her colleague Mia said while hesitant to give her phone to her.
She open the link and saw the report her hand went cold.
What happend? Scott asked his assistant when he saw that everyone is turning their heads seeing him.
Ahm, what is it?"
Here. He offered his phone to her.
He went silent and didn't say a word on that day he already realize that he married the wrong person because her last name is different from the woman his mother told him to be his wife.
But he was glad to marry her and don't have any plan on divorcing her.
Where's your Madam?"
She take under time and told that she's not feeling well today.
Ok. Clean all my schedule for this afternoon then he took his coat and Keys you know what to do he said then leave the office.