CHAPTER 13

THIS CONTAINS SATURN X URANUS ONE-SIDED FOR THIS CHAPTER!

[ SATURN X URANUS SHIPPERS COME GET YO FOOD. ]

「 Uranus Pov. 」

I was still questioning about Helix until someone tapped me on the shoulder

It was Saturn.

ˊ What do you want... ˋ

I say in a stern tone.

ˊ I just wanted to comfort you. ˋ

He said as I looked surprise but nodded.

ˊ Thank you. Now why are you here.. ˋ

I stayed silent.. I didn't want to talk to anyone but Saturn was an exception other than Neptune.

ˊ You know you trust me. Just tell me. ˋ

He put his hand on my shoulder as I blushed.

I never told anyone this. But I had a crush on Saturn since the day we first met. But he likes someone else. Someone's whose not me. Jupiter.

I then quickly hid myself by putting on my hood of the jacket I was wearing.

ˊ Oh- Did I Make You Uncomfortable Friend? ˋ

He asked as I just stayed silent wondering when he was going to leave me alone..

ˊ Can you just leave me alone.. I'm tired rn. And I want some space. ˋ

Saturn looked at me with Concern And Sorrow. But Nodded slowly as he left me alone to go and talk with Jupiter.

I sighed as I watched him leave. It broke his heart to see me like this. But that doesn't matter.

ˊ Im bored.. ˋ

I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my Diary and Wrote In it.

As I sat in my orbit writing I noticed Triton talking to someone. But there was no one there.

I could've have sworn there was a figure of a moon there. But there wasn't.

Who was Triton Talking To?

「 END OF CHAPTER 13 」

Heya. Abyssal Here. The Creator is In a Bad Mood Currently. But anyways.

I was the one who helped the Creator Film Mysterious Tape 1#.

Sorry we haven't been posting another chapter exams got in the creators way.

Anyways we wanted to also say thank for 14K Watchers. It means the world to know that the creator starting from small to a big dream of hers.

But hope you enjoy this story and I'll see you soon.

- ABYSSAL

Words Used : 379