Account / Rules

Hello peoples and welcome to this fandom writing account!  If you're thinking of joining and becoming a fanfic writer on here, then here are some simple rules before we get started! 

1. No bullying or hate of any kind, be respectful to everyone, especially their religions and beliefs.  

2. It's not required to have a fanfiction in order to join the account, though it is welcomed and slightly preferred.  

3.  Make sure your fanfic has nothing mature in it, like sex or anything.  If there is abuse or trigger warnings, make sure they are stated at the beginning of the chapter.  Make sure it's something everyone can enjoy.  

4. Please keep a wholesome environment, it's ok if you cuss but please no F bombs at least, especially if you make announcements to the whole community.  

5.  There will be a bio book with a part for each person involved in this account, only put what you're comfortable with, don't put anything personal (like where you live, unless you're ok with that) just make sure to stay safe with that.  

6.  Please run by a fanfic idea through me first before publishing it on this account, just to make sure it follows the rules and stuff (u don't have to send me individual chapters, just a run-down of the idea).  

7.  If you already have a fanfic on your main account, you're welcome to use that one or come up with a new one, and you guys can collab and make fanfics together, just remember the rules.  

8.  Give this book a shout-out!  

I think that should be all.  Now onto the forms!  

The Manager, 

- Anne