Chapter 5: Who Invited The Flock Of Pterosaurs

<<<>>>
CHAPTER FIVE
WHO INVITED THE FLOCK OF PTEROSAURS
<<<>>>

THE TRIO MADE down the path and eventually out of the forest. They came across an old looking gate and the jeep busted through it the gate breaking open with no resistance at all.

Zach and Gray laughed while Mackenzie just smiled.

"All right, that's it. We're safe" Zach said leaning back in his seat.

Gray look relived but then looked behind them. Behind the three kids and approaching fast was a flock of Pterosaurs that's consisted of Pteranodon's and Dimorphodon's.

"Drive! Go! Go!" The younger boy yelled at Mackenzie

Mackenzie looked through the rear view mirror and seen what had Gray in such a panic. What the hell were they doing out of the aviary?

Zach made eye contact with her after seeing what his brother saw. The panic in his eyes was evident and Mackenzie was sure Gray was feeling the same way. She knew she was freaking out in this very moment but she knew she had to hold it together.

The blonde looked back in the rear view once more, "fuck!" She cursed and hit her foot on the gas to get them out of there.

The jeep came into a clearing. Perimeter gate 05 came into a view and the kids felt relief as they had made it back to the park. Their relief was short lived though as they heard the flying reptiles approaching from behind them. The two boys started panicking and yelling at the guards to open the gate so they could get through.

After their yells didn't seem to do much Mackenzie stepped in "Don't be idiots and open the goddam gate!" She yelled up to them.

The familiar voice must've seem to get their full attention and they recognized their co-worker and her attitude quite quickly. Besides Mackenzie's yelling the Pterosaurs that were fast approaching also gained their attention.

They hurried to open the gate and Mackenzie hurriedly sped into the park. She parked the jeep quickly and jumped out of the drivers seat.

The whole park was in chaos. Guests running for their lives as the Pterosaurs finally reach the park. Some dive for the visitors and pick them up only to drop them so far off the ground. They were diving into buildings and the food stands scattered around the park.

"C'mon we gotta go!"Mackenzie says grabbing the boys hands and pulling them to get them to move.

They make their way through the panicked crowds of people. Zach and Gray look around for their aunt, Claire. While Mackenzie looked for Owen. Zach was in front of the two blondes and had his arms protectively out infront of them both. Gray went to go run for cover but Zach pulled him back just as a Pteranodon went to try and snatch him up.

A voice got the three's attention "there you guys are! Your aunt has been looking all over for you guys!!" Zara came up behind them and scolded them.

They all turned to look as her and she spoke.

"Well don't just stand there—"The assistant started to stay but didn't get to finish. She was snatched up by a Pteranodon and tossed through the air.