chapter 9 job

"What can I help you with sir" receptionist spoke.

Sir....

"Ok sky calm your bitch down. You are disguise in boy here" sky thought and calm her nerves down.

Than sky clear her throat and spoke in deep voice as much as she can.

"Umm I got job here as editor can you show where I need to go" sky spoke looking at girl infront. But girl is looking all nervous. Than she ask.

"What is your n-name sir"

"Its kim dae" sky spoke calmly in manly voice.

"Wait a minute sir" she spoke. Sky just nod her head and stand there tapping on table calmly. Than receptionist spoke.

"Sir you need to go to meet boss first, his office is in 12th floor" hearing this sky nodded her head

"Thank you" hearing this from sky, girl smile at sky being flustered, a red crimson color spread on her checks.

...Weird

Sky thought.

Sky just walk out from there. She made her way toward lift. She maintain her posture as boys do. Sky stand infront of lift.

Lift open and than she walk inside. But someone accidentally bump with her. She look up to see who it is. She was Mr kim secretary minho standing there. She bow at him. Than speak.

"Good morning sir" hearing this he turn toward her. He just look at her in confusion.

"Sorry Mr I didn't recognize you" Mr lee spoke.

"Sir I am kim dae, new hired employee" he try to remember but then he remember,

"Oh I remembered now. Your are one of the editor hired recently" he spoke sky nod her head with polite smile. sky saw him carrying many file.
She ask out of curiosity.

"Sir by any chance are you going to CEO office" hearing this he spoke with same polite smile.

"Oh yes"

"Sir can you take me to CEO office too, I dont know where it is" sky spoke hesitated

"Yes why not" he spoke sky bow at him muttering small 'thank you'. Than they stay their.

Sky was so confident till now and she don't know till when she will stay confident

After that they hear 'ting' indicate that they are in floor 12. Both of them walk out. Sky just walk behind him. Sky look at her surrounding saw every employee there working intensely. Whole environment was silent.

Minho stand infront of CEO office and knock on door twice and spoke.

"May we come in sir" after some time a they hear 'come in' sound from inside. Than both of them walk inside.

As sky walk inside first thing she saw was kim jennie sitting on couch and talking on her phone seriously. She was wearing a black fancy dress. Her hairstyle was perfectly made making her look beautiful. Her make up perfectly glowing in light. She was looking beautiful.

Seeing her whole attire seem like she is going to some meeting.

Than she look at infront of her and saw her boss aka kim Taehyung working on computer. He was wearing black coat and underneath it a loose white shirt with first two buttons are open. Showing his collarbone and golden thin chain.

After feeling two people presence jennie look up to see who it is.

Sky look at jennie and bow at her.