Epilogue

"Team, the World Cup final is about to start, and unfortunately, we didn't win the toss. We have to bat first, and we're up against Australia. We need to give it our all! Shubman and Ishan, you guys are our opening pair. Just be careful and play like you played in the other matches. And team, I believe in all of you. We're going to win this time! The 2027 ODI World Cup will be ours!" Rahul announced, filling everyone with confidence.

"Yes, captain" everyone replied together.

*******************

The match was about to start, and Shubman and Ishan made their way to the ground.

"Ishh, don't worry, we can do it! I believe in you," Shubman reassured, sensing Ishan's nervousness.

Ishan's face lit up with a newfound confidence upon hearing Shubman's words. His worries began to fade away as he realized that he had someone by his side who believed in him.

Ishan took the strike first. The first three balls of the over were dot balls, but then Ishan smashed a boundary, scoring four runs. He followed it up with another four and two more dot balls. The over ended, and now it was Shubman's turn to bat.

Shubman started with a dot ball but quickly hit a boundary. Both of them played exceptionally well. Ishan reached his half-century first, and after two overs, Shubman also reached his fifty. Ishan was playing aggressively, while Shubman focused on defending. Ishan was on 89, and Shubman was on 70. Ishan then hit a six and took a single, reaching 96. After that, Shubman hit a four and a six. The over ended with Shubman on 80, and now it was Ishan's turn to face the ball.

Ishan hit the ball hard, and it went high up in the air. Luckily, it cleared the boundary for a six. Ishan raised his bat to celebrate, and Ishan, bow down! It was Shubman's way to celebrate his century, but Ishan, wanting to dedicate his own century to his love, humbly bowed down in front of Shubman. The entire crowd erupted with cheers and applause. Shubman hugged Ishan, feeling incredibly proud of his partner. After a few more overs, Shubman also reached his century. India set a strong score of 391, and now it was time for India's bowling.

Siraj was the first one to take a wicket, and Australia was playing really well. However, luckily for us, their sixth wicket fell when they had scored 231 runs. Bumrah managed to take some more wickets, and it came down to just one wicket left. Finally, Kuldeep took that last wicket, and Ishan caught it! The whole team erupted in celebration, and the moment was filled with pure happiness. we had finally won the World Cup. The entire nation was in tears of joy, and the team itself couldn't hold back their tears. It was an indescribable moment that will be cherished forever.

Shubman rushed towards Ishan as soon as he caught the ball, embracing him tightly. Both of them had tears streaming down their faces, overwhelmed with emotions. And at that moment, everything else disappeared for them. It was just the two of them, in their own world, in their comfort place, wrapped in each other's arms. 

***************

After the interviews ended, the team made their way to the dressing room to celebrate their victory. The happiness everyone had was something else, Their hard work paid off, and they emerged victorious, winning the cup. All their efforts and dedication had finally paid off.

"Shubman" Ishan called for him...

Shubman approached him with a wide grin on his face...

Ishan, in front of the whole team, got down on one knee with a small box in his hand and said, "will you marry me Shubman gill? I've already told my family about you, Maan gye hai who, humare parents ke jamai banoge?"

The entire team erupted in shouts of joy as Shubman tightly hugged Ishan and kissed his forehead. Overwhelmed with happiness, Shubman nodded, struggling to find the words to express his joy. Not only did they win the final, but Ishan also doubled his happiness by proposing to him.

Ishan opened the box, revealing a stunning diamond ring. He took hold of Shubman's hand and gently slid the ring onto his ring finger, He gently kissed his knuckles, symbolizing their love and commitment. The whole team watched in awe as this beautiful moment unfolded, filled with joy, and promise for their future together.

Their lips met in a passionate rhythm, promising to never leave each other's side and to always be there for each other through thick and thin. As their lips moved in sync, Ishan's hand gently rested on Shubman's neck, while Shubman's hand found its place on Ishan's waist. The entire team stood there, admiring the beauty of their bond, filled with love and support. It was a moment that spoke volumes about their deep connection and the happiness they found in each other.

They broke apart, and Hardik was the first one to jump on them, embracing both of them in a tight hug. Soon, Rahul, Jassi, Siraj, and the rest of the team joined in, showering them with love and support. Rohit and Virat, who were present to share in their children's happiness, came forward to hug them as well. It was a heartwarming moment as the entire team gathered around, creating a circle of love and celebration.

"Selfie time, everyone!" Rishabh shouted, breaking the silence. They all gathered around, clicking countless pictures to capture the memories that would last forever. The camera froze their beautiful and unbreakable bond, preserving it in each snapshot. With smiles on their faces, they posed, laughed, and made silly faces, creating a collection of cherished moments. These pictures would serve as a timeless reminder of their incredible journey together as a team.

They received blessings from the elders and love from the youngsters. Ishan, in particular, was everyone's favorite, both among the younger generation and the older ones. He had a special place in everyone's hearts, earning admiration and respect from all. His charisma and kindness made him a beloved figure, not only among his peers but also among the elders.

And now they are bound together for seven lifetimes. They promise to celebrate their lives together, to live these seven lives side by side, to be together until their last breath, and to stay united even if the world is against it. Their love knows no boundaries, and their bond with each other is unbreakable.

The special bond they have for each other is indescribable. No words can truly capture the love and respect they hold for each other, or the special place they have in each other's hearts.

And just like they've already told their family about each other, their families accepted their relationship with happiness. Both families love them like their own children.

*****************

They were on their shared room balcony, hugging each other tightly, basking in the soft moonlight. The moon's gentle glow illuminated their faces, making them look absolutely ethereal.

"ishh Baby, I love you so much, tujhe pata hai kitna important hai tu mere liye. You're like oxygen to me, I can't live without you," Shubman with a cheeky smile said.

"I can't live without you either, but that was so cheesy," Ishan replied, gazing at him with heart eyes.

"Acha beta," Shubman said playfully as he started to shower Ishan's face and neck with kisses, causing him to giggle.

"Shubi, it's tickling, ah," Ishan managed to say between laughs, attempting to stifle his laughter.

"Ishh, I love you," Shubman said as he pulled Ishan into a tight hug, burying his face in Ishan's shoulder and planting kisses on it.

"I love you too, meri Jaan," Ishan replied, his fingers gently running through Shubman's hair.

They sat there under the moonlight, hugging each other tightly, gazing at the moon together in the comfort of each other's embrace. In that moment, they found their happiness, their solace, and everything they needed, right there in each other's arms.

________________________________________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey, the story ended in the last chapter, but I just wanted to give an epilogue. And finally, I realized that writing is really hard.

Bye sweeties take care.