Chapter 11

Matt.

I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me, I knew it was him.

I was gathering my thoughts when his eyes met mine, suddenly my heart rate increased and I found myself flustered without explanation.

I cleared my throat, looking around and trying my best to avoid eye contact with him.

My mind was telling me to walk away, but my feet just wouldn't let me move.

He looked around the room for a moment, almost as if to see if anyone was watching him. He quickly looked back at me and walked towards me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, as soon as he came within contact of me.

"I'm here with Sophie." I told him, with a blank expression, denying him of any satisfaction.

He looked over his shoulder, back at his friends who were all looking our way.

"Who invited you?" He snapped, his voice filled with mixed emotions.

"What's it to do with you?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows, I was trying my best to keep my calm but the way I phrased my sentence was a little more harsh than I had originally expected.

"You can't stay here, Georgia, it's dangerous," he replied calmly, his voice was low and soft, but loud enough for only me to hear it.

"I can look after myself," I assured him, folding my arms and looking away from his gaze.

"No you can't."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." He spat over the blaring music.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I frowned, "bossing me around all the time. Listen here, Matthew. I'll do what I want when I want, I don't need your permission and I certainly don't need your approval," I stated matter-a-factly, pointing my finger to his chest. A grin broke out on his face and he grabbed my hand in his.

"I find it sexy when you get angry" he smirked a sideways grin and his brown eyes bored right down into me.

I felt my cheeks blush a bright pink, I yanked my hand away from his grip.

His eyes skimmed over me once again, he smiled, "don't say i didn't warn ya"

Before I could comprehend the situation, he was gone. He always left me in some sort of state. I put my hand to my cheek, trying to calm down the fire that arose when he called me sexy. I'm not sure why I felt so vulnerable around him, his presence made me feel tempted.

I walked outside, to where an enormous amount of people were smoking. It didn't bother me, I enjoyed the stale smell of cigarettes bare in my nostrils, I inhaled it without shame.

My elbows leaned against the cold railings, I closed my eyes for just a split second, although I was sober, I was beginning to feel a little light headed. Crowds weren't usually my thing, either were house parties with alco's and junkies or very attractive bad boys who knew right how to wind me up.

Speaking of which,

"You seem to be lacking in clothing." An anonymous stated from behind my back.

I spun around only to face Matt yet again. Joy.

His eyes trailed longingly over my chest and I glared, storming and ready to walk away, before I could get anywhere, he grabbed my wrists and placed them against his chest. My breath hitched in my throat when I tried to yank my hands back, only for them to be kept right against his muscly chest, rippling under my palms.