Season 3

1//

~~~

(light pink dress with gold hues)

-Penelope back from country > walking around garden as new whistledown releases > Greggory and Violet listening outside door + Eloise unbothered + Hyacinth pacing + Diana holding William and Benedict arrive 

Violet: Benedict, Diana I didn't realise you had both arrive

Diana: don't trouble yourself I see you are plenty busy

Benedict: she's still in her room? *walks up to take baby as Diana smiles amused*

Greggory: I cannot hear anything

Eloise: Relax. She's probably because she knows we are out here eavesdropping.

Benedict amused: oh, as you were last year? *Diana bites lip getting up*

Violet: this is not last year. Francesca is ...

Greggory: very quiet *violet hums*

Hyacinth: Perhaps she has been stunned into silence by the beauty of that giant feather. *benedict confuse and goes to say something* I cannot wait to wear one *Diana rubs shoulder*

Diana: I love you sweetie but it's more likely the feather's weight took her down

Elouise scoffs: I'm sure it wouldn't be the first

Greggory: perhaps she's swallowed that giant feather *Eloise laughs as Kate and Anthony come*

Anthony: we're not ready to go?

Diana smirks: when have we Bridgerton ever been on time for te debutante ball? *Kate smiles at her as Greggory shuses*

Kate: Is there anything we can do to help?

Violet: would you mind asking whoever is playing downstairs to quieten down so I might hear?

Kate: I can try, but is that not in fact... *all share a look of realization and head down*

Benedict: who else would be playing piano forte in this house?

Eloise: certainly not me

Violet: Francesca? *etc until all leaving room and Diana holds Benedict arm to leave*

Diana in thought: correct me if I'm wrong but was that not-

Benedict nods: Mozart's funeral march

Violet following: oh god *all go outside and Benedict passes William to housekeeper to hold her arm walking out and see flock of girls*

Hyacinth: what are the all squawking about?

Anthony: looks like they've squatted a side of beef.

Anothny: is that note our brother?