Man To Man.

I stormed down to the cafeteria like a raging bull. I honestly thought Henry would have reacted A LOT differently, I thought he would have been over the moon. Guess I was wrong.

When I reached the cafeteria I found Killian, who was sitting at a single table rolling a bottle of water back and forth in his hands.

"Hey you" I said sitting on the chair opposite him with a fake smile.

"Hey Emma, everything alright?"

"Depends what you mean by 'alright' "I say, looking at the table.

"I guess he didn't take it too well"

I simply nodded.

"I also guess that it's because he's being a protective son and doesn't want you getting hurt" he said with a smile.

"How did you know?" She shot her head up.

"Like I said love, it was a guess"

"Well it was a good one, remember I said that he had always wanted a sibling? Well it turns out he meant from his dad" I reply looking away.

Killian got up on his good leg and hopped over to me and sat down, as he picked up my hand with his.

"Emma he knows I'll never hurt or leave you, doesn't he?"

"Well that's what I thought. Apparently he thinks different" I say as I lean on his shoulder.

"Maybe he's had some medication that makes him say stupid things" he suggests.

"Stupid things?"

"Yeah, it's stupid because I'm never ever going to hurt you Emma, and when you have our child I'm going to be by your side no matter what, okay?"

I cannot help but to smile.

"Okay"

"Good, now hold my water I've got someone to speak to" he says standing up.

"Wait who?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Well, your boy of course"

---------------
Killian POV
---------------

"Wait shouldn't I come? You can barley walk, and I don't know what he is going to say" Emma tells me with a look of worry.

"Love, don't worry about it, stay here I'll be back soon" I say before I kiss her softly on the forehead.

I walked, well practically hopped, to Henrys room which unfortunately was on the 4th floor of the hospital.

I get to a set of stairs and thinks to myself great. I was struggling with my leg but I know it's nothing serious, which is why I'm not telling Emma. She will just panic when she doesn't have to.

Thankfully I spotted an elevator just beside the staircase, so I walked in and pressed the number 4 button.

I couldn't really remember which room Henry was in, so I slowly strolled through the corridor and popped my head into every window until I seen Henry.

When I spotted him, I knocked the door.

"Come in" I hear a tired voice.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Killian? Where's my mum" he asked.

"Yeah hey, uh she's in the cafeteria still. I was hoping I could speak to you?" I said, pretty scared.

"Sure come in"

I close the door behind me and sit in the chair beside him.

"Hey what's up with your leg" he laughs.

"Nothing it doesn't matter, that's the least of our problems right now" I say with a serious tone.

"Henry do you think I'm going to hurt your mother? Like in any way"

He looks away and reaches for his water.

"I just don't want her to get upset again, she's already lost one guy she loves she doesn't need to lose another one"

"I know your just being a protective son Henry, but believe me when I say I will never ever hurt her, I can promise you that"

"Okay, I believe you" he says with a genuine smile.

"And I know you wanted a sibling from your mum and your real dad, but like you said he isn't here any more, I'm sorry Henry but there's nothing anyone can do about that" I say looking directly at him.

"I know I know, I'm sorry Killian I was quite as asshole earlier on I don't know what's wrong with me. I need to apologise to my mum as well" he replies.

"I'm sure she will forgive you lad, don't worry about it" I laugh.

There is a moment of silence.

"So do you want a son or a daughter?" Henry asks, out of no where.

I turn my attention to him, he looks rather interested.

"I'd quite like a daughter actually" I say honestly.

"Really? I was expecting you to say a son so that you could teach him football and that" he laughs.

"Well, your almost like a son, in a way. I taught you how to play football didn't I?" I say, almost regretting it thinking that Henry would go mad.

"Yeah I guess your right, I'd love a little sister anyway" he smiles.

He goes into his cupboard beside his bed and brings out two chocolate bars and kindly offers me one. I accept and as I tear the wrapper back something pops into my mind.

"Hey, I can prove it to you"

He looks at me in confusion.

"Prove what?"

"That I'll never leave your mum. I'm going to ask her to marry me"