𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙇𝙐𝘿𝙀

"Bitch if we hit one more store my knees gone give out!" Robyn said with laughter following after

"But Chanel just dropped a new bag and it's so cute bitch chill out have you had to pull out any wallet since we been here?" Mariah said stopping in her tracks to put her hands on her hips.

"Well.." she stopped and pondering on it.

"Exactly keep pushing bitch."

"Well can we ATLEAST get something to eat."

"Yeah yeah, you know it's not a mall stop if we don't hit auntie annes."

they both laughed and continued their journey through the mall. One thing about Mariah she wasn't stingy with her coin if she wanted to do something she wasn't waiting on nobody to get the money together she was just flat out paying for it. Which caused her to have alot of fake friends through out her life but Robyn was the only real one out of them all. One day Mariah was paying, and the next day everything was on Robyn and when it came to a vacation Robyn ALWAYS had her money.

Mariah and Robyn go back to her last two relationships when they found out they were talking to the same nigga. I know i know, not the usual way a situation would go but they were both grown about it and confronted the man about it instead. When they linked to surprise her ex at the hotel the things they did to that hotel room was so crazy to the point Mariah got locked up it was a memory they could never forget and when Robyn bonded her out they continued to talk and got closer. sometimes a nigga cheating ain't so bad.

We stepped in line of the pretzel line which was wrapped around the corner ofcourse. I must of gazed around and my eyes locked on a bitch i couldn't stand to see coming. I quickly gave Robyn a tap on her shoulder and put on my dark shades.

rolling her eyes Robyn tried her best to ignore Shirley but as usual she had to make her presence known.

"ROBYN??? is that you?? oooo annnnnd MARIAAAHHH?" shirley beelined through the line to them and i realeased the deepest sigh. here we go.

"Okay i see y'all bougie bitches ofcourse y'all hit the designer stores i don't expect nothing less from the money crew." she teased trying to ease the obvious tension.

Shirley used to be apart of our girl group until she did some weird shit. She called herself tryna be the peace maker of a situation between me and Robyn when we had alil fake beef but was actually going back and forth lying to us about what was actually said so we mutually agreed to cut the bitch off and she been tryna come back around ever since. no thank you.